Profile for B. Ayala > Reviews

Content by B. Ayala

B. Ayala "BettAT" (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Wine Away Stain Remover in Plastic Canister, 12fl.oz
Wine Away Stain Remover in Plastic Canister, 12fl.oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Best stain remover.... and not only for wine!!!, 3 May 2013
This product is the best stain remover I have ever bought. It works on wine in fabrics. It works on kitchen top surfaces. Mine is white formika and it get stains out of wine, tomato, avocado, beetroot, which in 2 minutes stain the top!! this product works on that too!!
Mi dig sometimes misbehave inside the house in the carpet!!! and this product also works, not only for stains but for the odor. Wine Away has a very nice citrus smell. I will recommend it any day of the week! It is with the money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect gift, 3 May 2013
It is beautiful, it is a good breakfast set!! It was a gift, and the person who got it absolutely loved it! Cath Kidston is the best.

Ecomil Organic Almond Drink 1 Litre (Pack of 3)
Ecomil Organic Almond Drink 1 Litre (Pack of 3)

2.0 out of 5 stars Too sweet for my taste, 3 May 2013
I have no doubt it is a great product and it is a good substitution for milk, but I do not drink coffee with sugar. It is too sweet for my taste. If people like coffee sweet, then go for it. If you do not like sugar in your coffee, then don buy this.

Babe Laboratorios Anti Oily Dandruff Shampoo 250ml
Babe Laboratorios Anti Oily Dandruff Shampoo 250ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good shampoo for both dandruff and oily hair, 16 Mar 2013
These shampoos are expensive but totally worth it. If used regularly (one or twice a week) it will keep you without itchiness and the need to scratch. It leaves a very nice shinny hair and easy to brush. 100% recommended.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 20, 2014 3:27 PM BST

Po-Ke-No Board Game White
Po-Ke-No Board Game White

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for nice board game evening!, 16 Mar 2013
This review is from: Po-Ke-No Board Game White (Toy)
Quality of the boards, chips and cards is good. very good price, and I have had a blast with my friends paying PO-KE-NO.

PhysioRoom Spiky Massage Balls Stress Reflexology - Pack of 3 - 6, 8 + 10cm
PhysioRoom Spiky Massage Balls Stress Reflexology - Pack of 3 - 6, 8 + 10cm
Offered by PhysioRoom

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW and a good price, 16 Mar 2013
I thought this was not going to work as expected, but it does!! It is even better. I use it to massage myself some areas of my body (please no naughty thinking) that with fingers only would not go deep enough. I have back problems, and between physiotherapy sessions I've been using it to lose the muscles. I would totally recommend this for those who have lower back problems. Perfect for the gluteus which amazingly gets very tight when having lower back pain.

Renshaw Professional Regalice - Jet Black 250g
Renshaw Professional Regalice - Jet Black 250g
Offered by Classikool® Baking, Beauty & Beyond

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent color, soft, but with Vinegar smell, 16 Mar 2013
The quality of the icing is good, the color was perfect. What I did not like is that it has too much vinegar smell.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4