Profile for shoey > Reviews

Content by shoey

shoey (UK)

KAVAJ leather case cover "Dallas" for the Apple iPhone 5S, iPhone 5 black - genuine leather with business card compartment

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 8 Sept. 2013
I pondered long and hard over my choice and I'm so glad I chose this one. The quality is exceptional and well worth the price. The whole thing oozes quality and I even got a nice personal email from KAVAJ via Amazon. WIth quality and service like this you can't really go wrong. I'll definitely look to buy a cover for my iPad mini after purchase this autumn.

Philips Brilliance 230C1HSB/00 23" Black computer monitor - computer monitors (1920 x 1080 pixels, LCD, 1000:1, 12000:1, 16:9, 16:9)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent monitor with good connectivity, 10 July 2010
I purchased this display so that I could connect two desktops and an xbox to just one monitor.The display via both the HDMI cable for the xbox 360 and the VGA for one of my desktops is excellent. Very easy to set up, up an running in both cases within minutes. Very good quality graphics in both modes. I have yet to connect the second computer via the DVI connection but do not anticipate any problems. There is an easily accessible headphone socket to provide sound when using the xbox. Took a little longer to be delivered than I would have expected but only a very minor gripe.

Slimline USB External Dual Layer DVD+-RW in black drive Reads and writes both CD & DVD media. Slim and portable drive for laptops, Netbooks and desktop PCs. Works with Windows and Linux. Works with Samsung NC10 Asus EEE PC , Macbook Air , Acer Aspire One and any other netbooks / laptops.
Offered by Qubz

5.0 out of 5 stars Qubz DVD/CD writer, 3 April 2010
Connected the drive to my Acer Ferrari Netbook running Windows 7 and it was working within seconds. Windows 7 detected it immediately. I used the drive to make the back-up discs I had been constantly reminded to make since buying the netbook in the new year and used the external power supply during the process as Windows warned me to do so. I have used the drive to play CD's etc without the power supply with no problem. Great drive at a great cost with excellent delivery service.

Tenn-Outdoors Men's Compression Fit Short Sleeve Base Layer - Black, 44-46 Inch (X-Large)
Offered by Tenn Outdoors

3.0 out of 5 stars Base Layer, 7 Nov. 2009
Good quailty and well fitted. For the price I think that this item is excellent value for money.
Tenn do not offer a discount on packaging for multi items ordered, all three items I ordered came in one samll to medium package meaniong they made a considerable profit on the postage alone. Had their postage policy been a fairer I would have rated them much higher as the goods were delivered in very good time.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2012 4:56 PM GMT

Tenn Mens 3/4 Length Padded Cycling Leggings/Tights - Black - Lrg
Tenn Mens 3/4 Length Padded Cycling Leggings/Tights - Black - Lrg

3.0 out of 5 stars Cycle trousers, 7 Nov. 2009
Not tested in heavy rain as yet but comfortable to wear despite the thicker waterproof material at the front. Tenn do not offer a discoount on packaging for multi items ordered, all three items I ordered came in one samll to medium package meanong they made a considerable profit on the postage alone. Had their postage policy been fairer I would have rated them much higher as the goods were delivered in very good time.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 21, 2011 6:50 PM GMT

Raleigh Cycling Sunglasses
Raleigh Cycling Sunglasses

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 31 July 2009
Had these glasses a few weeks now. Three different lenses, no instructions on how to change them but fairly obvious. Comfortable fit, yellow lense is good for geneal use. Excellent value, look good and they do the job.