Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Belfast, Northern Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2
Logitech H800 Wireless Headset for PC and Mac
Logitech H800 Wireless Headset for PC and Mac

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Amazing piece of technology, 26 Jan. 2013
For a long time I was looking for something that would work with a number of devices without the hassle of switching between one and another. The dual connection of this headset lets me switch between using it as headset for computer and headphones for iPhone without any hassle. I use the nano receiver for computer and Bluetooth for iPhone. I just need to flick the switch and I'm connected. I'm absolutely loving it! The long charging cable allows me to use the headset non stop :-)

Beginning Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Programming (Wrox Programmer to Programmer)
Beginning Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Programming (Wrox Programmer to Programmer)
by Robert Vieira

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Book!, 3 Dec. 2012
Got this book to brush up on my SQL knowledge and now I treat it almost like a bible. The exercises are so informative and very well laid out. If only all IT books were as good as this one.

HP Wireless MoGo Bluetooth Express Card Mouse, Presenter and Laser Pointer
HP Wireless MoGo Bluetooth Express Card Mouse, Presenter and Laser Pointer

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 3 Dec. 2012
Got this mouse for my work laptop and go everybody in my work hooked on it. They kept borrowing it all the time and finally it broke. Will get new one (and wont lend it to anybody :-) )

Docking Station Charger & 1M USB Cable For iPad 2 3 - White
Docking Station Charger & 1M USB Cable For iPad 2 3 - White

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't hold iPad correctly, 3 Dec. 2012
The product doesn't hold iPad correctly and it keeps disconnecting. Quite annoying if you want to charge it while listening to music. Maybe another version will be more usable.

WD TV Live Media Player
WD TV Live Media Player

3.0 out of 5 stars This box is very good but beware of dodgy network setup, 3 Dec. 2012
I have got this box after my previous one from Sumvision decided to die unexpectedly. I must say that straight out of the box this seemed like a great product until I have tried to stream some home movies that I had stored on PC in another room. This device doesn't seem to like to stream content from wirelessly connected PCs. The videos take ages to load. The solution was to save all movies on external hard drive and connect it directly to the box. This has worked like a charm. Seamless playback without hiccups. It even allows you to setup drive connected via USB as a network share and this means that I can still access all data saved on it and add to it if I need to. Another thing that is maybe best left unused is the library mode. It makes complete mess of the stored movies if you haven't edited your metadata correctly.

When it comes to use of the services this is really great device. I got my Spotify, TuneIn and YouTube accounts connected in a jiffy.

7dayshop Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Audio Receiver - BLUETOOTH ENABLE YOUR HI-FI, SPEAKER DOCK OR CAR STEREO!
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny box that changes any set of speakers into wireless speakers, 29 Nov. 2012
Got this little magic box because I was tired of constant running to change cables connecting to speakers. Now I can connect anything Bluetooth and listen to music. It's good for parties when my friends want to take turns at being DJ.

A A Gentleman's Bedside Book: Entertainment for the Last Fifteen Minutes of the Day

5.0 out of 5 stars A book every gentleman should own, 29 Nov. 2012
Another book I got because of the title thinking it will be another attempt at being funny. This book is not only funny but it's also extremely clever. You can learn something about world around you. I will now pay more attention to abbreviations in my patients record.

Feed Me!: A Simon's Cat Book: 4 (Simons Cat)
Feed Me!: A Simon's Cat Book: 4 (Simons Cat)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another book about world's funniest cat, 29 Nov. 2012
I got my first book about Simon's Cat couple years ago and when this one became available I had to get it. Everybody should meet Simon's Cat!

Lonely Planet Pocket Barcelona (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Pocket Barcelona (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing little book with lots of information, 25 Oct. 2012
This guide book can't come in more useful form. It has all relevant information and with the trip plan it helped us plan out time during short break in Barcelona. Would recommend it to anyone.

3.5mm Stereo Socket to 2 x RCA/Phono Plugs 0.2M Cable
3.5mm Stereo Socket to 2 x RCA/Phono Plugs 0.2M Cable
Offered by E-Goal Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 25 Oct. 2012
Got this item to be able to connect records player to a speaker set. Does exactly what is says on the tin :-)

Page: 1 | 2