Profile for helsbells > Reviews

Content by helsbells

helsbells

NEW Ariel 3in1 Bio Pods (1 x 30 Washes)
NEW Ariel 3in1 Bio Pods (1 x 30 Washes)
Offered by British Essentials
Price: 21.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product...really good for school uniform!, 14 Oct 2013
I've been given this product to test and was a bit dubious as I don't normally use biological...worried about sensitive skin but after some research on the web found reports that said it shouldn't be an issue using biological. So I have been using them for over a month and I am amazed at the way they remove stains. My eldest daughter started school this year and week 1 came home with pen and paint on her uniform...her t-shirts are white again and her cardigans have no sign of the stain at all. My youngest is at nursery and has just discovered cutlery so a large percentage of food ends up on her clothes...with my eldest I ended up throwing a lot of tops away as they stains would NOT come out...now I don't need to!!!!

Plus...the washing smells lovely!

I only have one pod left so will be adding it to my shopping list the next time I go...its great for removing stains.

Dermot O'Leary Presents The Saturday Sessions 2013
Dermot O'Leary Presents The Saturday Sessions 2013
Offered by FLASH
Price: 9.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I thought it would be..., 28 Aug 2013
Its ok but not as good as I had expected...heard a few 'adverts' for it on Radio 2 and decided to purchase it. Was cheaper on Amazon than anywhere else...I've listened to it a few time and it is ok. Nice to have something else to listen to and there are a couple of tracks that are great and the rest are ok.

A Book for Grandad
A Book for Grandad
by Geoff Tibballs
Price: 7.44

4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present for Grandad, 28 Aug 2013
This review is from: A Book for Grandad (Hardcover)
Needed a present for Grandad from his two grandaughters...found this after a search of presents for Grandad. Its only a bit of fun but some of the extracts I read made me laugh and smile! Will give him something to read if he every has a few minutes spare!

Black + Blum Lunch Pot, Orange
Black + Blum Lunch Pot, Orange
Price: 15.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Great lunch pot!, 28 Aug 2013
When returning to work from maternity leave I decided to purchase a new lunch box/pot. This is perfect for salads and I am guessing it will also work well with soups...I have yet to try it (been too hot!). I've been using the little pot for chopped up cucumber, carrot and celery to snack on at my desk and it has kept them really fresh.
Its a bit expensive for a lunch box but I would imaging if you were commuting it would be great.

Sistema, Sandwich Box x 3 (1 Lime, 1 Aqua, 1 Pink)
Sistema, Sandwich Box x 3 (1 Lime, 1 Aqua, 1 Pink)
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for sandwiches!, 28 Aug 2013
These are perfect for sandwiches! My daughter starts school in September so we were looking for something to put her sandwiches in...being a 4 year old little girl her only requirement was that it was pink! I'd been looking for something and found these in a local shop then found them on Amazon in a pack of three. We have used them loads for picnics over the summer...my daughter has the pink one, I have green and my husband has blue (the green and blue are not as bright as the picture makes out)...it means I can make the sandwiches we all want and not have the faff of opening tin foil and trying to work out whose sandwich is whose!
Decided that these were so handy that we have purchased a single purple one for our second daughter (was handy for snacks before she was eating sandwiches!).
Would highly recommend...will make doing school packed lunches a lot easier!

Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover
Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover
Price: 20.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Really effective, 28 Aug 2013
Really pleased with this...super fast delivery too which was a bonus!
I have hard skin caused by eczema so this is really handy...doesn't make my feet perfect but neither does the lady I see monthly! very pleased with the results I got after the first use...I think regular use will make a huge difference to the appearance of my feet...plus it is really easy to use.
Not sure how long the rollers will last...only time will tell!
Would definitely recommend this product...

Groov-e GV590PW Kids DJ Style Headphone - Pink
Groov-e GV590PW Kids DJ Style Headphone - Pink
Offered by DiscountDiscs
Price: 8.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves these!, 28 Aug 2013
Bought these for my daughter for when she starts school...she has to have some headphones for when they are working on the computer. She loves them...it helps they are pink! She says they are very comfortable and when she has tried them to listen to music she likes the sound. I've tried them on and the quality is really good for the price you pay. Sitting next to her I can't hear the music she is listening to so I think they will be perfect for school when she starts...would recommend!

Kitchen Craft Sweetly Does It Wire Cupcake Tree for 13 Cakes
Kitchen Craft Sweetly Does It Wire Cupcake Tree for 13 Cakes
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 16 Dec 2010
This cupcake stand is excellent - I purchased two - one for me and one as a birthday present for a cupcake obsessed friend. We both love it! Used it for my daughters birthday party and it made the cupcakes look lovely and make it so much easier to display - much better than just a plate!

It comes in three parts and is really easy to put together - quite sturdy and you can put small and large cupcake/muffins on it.

I love it!

Delia's Happy Christmas
Delia's Happy Christmas
by Delia Smith
Price: 17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent recipes!, 16 Dec 2010
This year will be the first time I have cooked Christmas dinner. There will only be three of us but its still a bit daunting! This book is amazing - I love all the lists! The guide on what to prepare in advance is great - have already made the red cabbage, frozen crème brulee and Christmas chutney!

It's great to have images of the dishes so I can actually see what it's supposed to look like!

Would highly recommend it - I'm sure I will use it throughout the year and not just at Christmas!

Bomb Cosmetics Sweet Heart Gift Set
Bomb Cosmetics Sweet Heart Gift Set
Price: 10.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmm lovely!, 16 Dec 2010
These smell absolutely gorgeous - my whole bathroom smells divine! You could smell them before you opened the Amazon box! Have only used one so far but made my bath smell gorgeous and they were very moisturising - I love them! Would highly recommend buying them - in fact have purchased an additional one as a Christmas present!