Profile for J. Constant > Reviews

Content by J. Constant

J. Constant "JO123" (UK)

Skechers Boy's Damager Race Car Sneaker White UK 12 (Junior)
Skechers Boy's Damager Race Car Sneaker White UK 12 (Junior)
Offered by BeekayShoes

3.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous shoes, but lights didn't work well from the 1st day! :(, 25 July 2011
The shoes are really beautiful and strong, so they will last long! BUT ... but, the lights, which is the feature why I bought this to start with, didn't work well from day one!!!
One of the lights works perfectly, but the other is faded, and one can barely notice it in the day time. It has not much power left, before it's gone for ever. And it was like this from the very first time, when I unpacked it from the box!!! :(
But, I kept the shoes, as I live outside the UK and got that parcel delivered to a friend's home (who lives in the UK). It was to complicated to give it back to the friend, to be returned ...
Beside the faulty lights, I am quite happy with the shoes and my son loves it! :)

The Prince and the Potty
The Prince and the Potty
by Wendy Cheyette Lewison

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful book, 8 Feb. 2010
This is a very beautiful book and the story is quite nice. It's about a little Prince who doesn't like his potty and his parents are afraid he will have to use his potty until adulthood. So, they go to see a magician who tells them they should buy him a puppy. The puppy has bowls, bed, blanket, etc ... and everything is fine until he does a wee on the floor!! Everybody is surprised and then they spend the days covering the wees with cloths, until one day the puppy does the wee on the cloth! Everybody celebrates, including the prince! Then, the prince feels like doing a wee himself, and he choses to use his potty!! Everybody celebrates for the prince and there is a happy ending! If you like the story, then you will like this book, as the pictures are very pretty!

Clippasafe Navy Wrist Link
Clippasafe Navy Wrist Link
Offered by shopdirect2014

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent! I would recommend!!, 8 Feb. 2010
arrived very quickly and in perfect condition!! It's very sturdy and my child can't walk away with this! It's also easy to use!! The price was very good compared to other websites and other sellers! So, I am very very pleased with this product and this seller!! Would definitely recommend!!

Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas [DVD]
Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kelsey Grammer

3.0 out of 5 stars I thought it was a compilation of old cartoons!, 23 Nov. 2008
It's nice DVD with 3 nice stories, but they are NEW!!! I was expecting the classic old cartoons, and was quite disappointed when I saw there were none in this DVD.
If you are up to new exciting stories, this is a DVD for you, but if you are looking for the old classics, then look for something else!

French [DVD] [2002] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
French [DVD] [2002] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Brainy Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for learning French!, 13 Nov. 2008
Please, check my review on the Spanish version of this DVD!! This series of DVDs are excellent and a very good buy!! It's ideal to teach children a language without involving English or an other language. If you want a French DVD for your kid, this is the one!! I have many French and Spanish DVDs for my toddler, but the ones of this series are the best!! Wish I hadn't bought the others!!!

Spanish [DVD] [2002] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Spanish [DVD] [2002] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Brainy Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!!, 13 Nov. 2008
I love this DVD and all DVDs in this series!! I am multi-lingual and want my child to learn French-Spanish-English at the same time. Most language DVDs always relate to English. Ex. they say the word in Spanish, followed by a "this means ... in English". I hate that!! I love this DVDs because they only say the word in Spanish or French while showing the picture. The English word is very discretely written on one side.
They also use nice relaxing music and I enjoy watching them myself!!

Atlantis - The Lost Empire [DVD] [2001]
Atlantis - The Lost Empire [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Michael J. Fox

1.0 out of 5 stars the worst ever Disney animation!!!, 13 Nov. 2008
I wanted to give 0 stars, but it didn't work, this is why I give one!! But it doesn't deserve it!!!
This is simply the worst I have ever seen from Disney and in general in the cartoon section!!
The movie is set in the early 20th century, but the characters act like they would be from the 21st century!! They are also not nicely drawn and the whole story is so horrible, you better watch it yourself to understand what I talk about!!
This is a DVD I have seen only once and happily will sell it if someone is up to it!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 4, 2010 10:21 PM BST

First Fun With Spanish / First Fun With French [DVD]
First Fun With Spanish / First Fun With French [DVD]

2.0 out of 5 stars nothing special, 20 Sept. 2008
I was a bit disappointed with the cartoon. It looks cheap and not interesting. My son got bored quickly. It's also meant for English speaking children who want to learn French and Spanish, as you hear all the time English being spoken and then translated. I would have preferred not to hear English, as I want my son to learn French and Spanish independently of English.

Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World: 75 Dairy-free Recipes for Cupcakes That Rule
by Isa Chandra Moskowitz & Terry Hope Romero

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing! :(, 20 Sept. 2008
I was shocked to see that most recipes use Soy Milk/tofu which is proven to be very unhealthy, as soy is only good when it's fermented! Beside that, it also uses a lot of Margarine, which is also proven unhealthy and canola oil. :(
The pictures are nice though ...
Comment Comments (16) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 5, 2012 1:06 PM GMT