Profile for Eban > Reviews

Eban "Eban"

Nest Learning Thermostat
Nest Learning Thermostat

5.0 out of 5 stars What a beautiful product!, 7 April 2014
Received, installed, now it's learning.
Very easy to install, even more easy to setup. To those who say that it does half the job, well no, it doesn't. It controls the heat, period. They don't advertise anything else. Also, there's no need to control the water temp on a combi boiler, that's what I have at home. I really don't understand people who rate a product they don't own and that doesn't fit their needs.

Now my Nest has to learn, and I will try to teach him well :)

Reese Peanut Butter Big Cup 79 g (Pack of 4)
Reese Peanut Butter Big Cup 79 g (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Peanut butter lovers? This is for you!, 19 Jan. 2013
The "classic size" Reese's Cup are already DELICIOUS, those? AM-A-ZING !! Seriously, if you LOVE peanut butter, you have to try this once in your life. I just love all Reese's Cups but those are my guilty pleasure.

Red Vines Liquorice Tub 1.8 kg
Red Vines Liquorice Tub 1.8 kg
Offered by united care

5.0 out of 5 stars Nom nom nom !!, 19 Jan. 2013
Red Vines & Twizzlers are those kind of candy you remember from american movies & tv shows. Naturally I wanted to try them! Red Vines are very, surprising! I didn't expect anything like that. So surprised that I almost didn't like it. Then I tried another one and it was official, I was addicted! Go try them! Maybe buy a smaller pack if you never tasted Red Vines. If you like them, this 4lbs box is a great value !

Bon Bon Lifestyle
Bon Bon Lifestyle
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A unknow star..., 7 April 2003
This review is from: Bon Bon Lifestyle (Audio CD)
Bon Bon Lifestyle is a album dedicated to everybody who love good pop/rock music, Bon Bon Lifestyle is the first and the only Josephine Wiggs's album, Josephine plays guitars, electric & acoustic bass, keyboards, drums, it's a very personal album and is fabulous. Song #3 is a proof of her musician talent. Buy it!