Profile for Isaac > Reviews

The Invisible Dog
The Invisible Dog
by Dick King-Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars Good But Not Amazing, 13 Dec. 2015
This review is from: The Invisible Dog (Paperback)
This book is about a girl called Janie and she imagines she has a pet dog called Henry. I enjoyed the ending but I'm giving it 4 stars because it doesn't have an adventure.

By Isaac age 7

Horrid Henry and the Abominable Snowman: Bk. 14
Horrid Henry and the Abominable Snowman: Bk. 14
by Francesca Simon

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Horrid Henry Ever, 31 Jan. 2015
I collect Horrid Henry books and this is one of my favourites because there is a good surprise at the end of the book. I also like that there are snowmen and when I read the book it was snowing. I can't wait until I read my next book.

By Isaac age 6

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, 3 Mar. 2013
This book was amazing,especially reading it on the kindle because there was loads of descripion and I could let my imagination run wild.I gave this book five stars because it had lots of simles e.g. "I'm shutting up like a telescope,"(Alice shrinking.) This book looks hard for children under the age of ten but trust me I'm only nine and I can read it. What happens,is that Alice goes down a rabbit hole and finds bottles of drinks and small cup cakes,that make you big and small.Alice finds a little door and has some of the juce(or what she thinks is juce) out of a bottle, that makes her smaller, but she has forgoten the key she found...
Read the story to find out what happens next!

Mr Stink
Mr Stink
by David Walliams

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Amazing Mr Stink, 7 July 2012
This review is from: Mr Stink (Paperback)
I am eight years old and I found this book easy to read. The book was "super amazing" and very funny, but also sad in places. David Walliams's excellent discriptions made me paint a picture of Mr Stink in my head. I was always stopping up late to read another chapter because the book was such a page turner. The next book I am going to read will definitely be by David Walliams.

The Butterfly Lion
The Butterfly Lion
by Michael Morpurgo

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant Book, 4 April 2012
This review is from: The Butterfly Lion (Paperback)
I was given The Butterfly Lion as a christmas present.
Having never read a Michael Morpurgo book before I didn't have a clue of what it was about but as soon as I started to read it I could not put the book down.
My Dad and my Mum enjoyed hearing me read this as much as I enjoyed reading it.
I loved the brave chacarater of Bertie and the way he said he would always find the lion.
The exciting ending really surprised me