ARRAY(0xa3d349b4)

Sony ECM-HW2 Wireless Microphone and Receiver
Offered by Digi Flash
Price: 111.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, good range., 21 April 2010
This is a great little product from Sony. I use this mic and receiver with the XR500v camcorder and it works a treat. Both the recorded sound and the range is surprisingly good and I've been able to use it on a beach with a strong wind and still record the subjects audio clearly thanks to the windshield that's supplied with the mic.

Sony DCR-HC24E Handycam MiniDV Camcorder [20x Optical Zoom]
Sony DCR-HC24E Handycam MiniDV Camcorder [20x Optical Zoom]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 11 Aug 2007
This is a fantastic Videocamera - I love it. Video your most presious moments with this lovely, light machine. Watch it on DVDs, after converting them. Top quality films and photos. This is really easy to use and I recommend this to anyone, whatever age.
It also takes photos - great.
This is really good for holidays, partys, sports day etc.
It also has special effects built in: Sepia, Negative Art, Mossic, Black and White etc!
I would also like to comment on another review by 'Harish,Guildford'
He/She says that there was an error message, so he could not download and convert his/her videos to DVD. Well, sir/madam, you evidently have not downloaded the software properly! Either that, or your computer is rubbish.
This is the best camera ever!!!!!

Eyes Open
Eyes Open
Offered by filmrollen
Price: 4.18

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the Snow Patrol I know..., 1 July 2007
This review is from: Eyes Open (Audio CD)
Snow Patrol are a very good band, what they lack on stage, they make up for on the CDs. The hugley popular "Chaseing Cars" was good, however a bit on the weak and frail side. In this album the singer, Gary Lightbody, sounds tired, bored and thourghly miserable. it doesn't have enough oomf! It was a big dissapointment.

Turn on the Bright Lights
Turn on the Bright Lights

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 1 July 2007
Mystirious, gothic music. Great for driving, good pulse and rhythm. However there is a big fasination with murder and rape... wonder why. The deadbeat voice that died years ago, has some strange and bewildering effect on me. It took me ages to get used to... but worth the wait.

Zoo Tycoon 2 (PC CD)
Zoo Tycoon 2 (PC CD)
Offered by filmrollen
Price: 6.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Windows 98 / NT / XP / Me, 1 July 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Zoo Tycoon 2 (PC CD) (Video Game)
Zoo Tycoon is a really fun and overall good game. But my computer;Windows 98 / NT / XP / Me was 3 years old, didn't have any other game on it, not much memory used up etc. And then one day I thought that it was taking to long to load, so I looked at the disk and Unistalled it. 1 week on and I had sorted the computer, done all I could to hopefully speed the computer up. I put the game in and then... it didn't read the CD ROM. This was weird, strange and totally unexpected! It still didn't read the disc. I cleaned it, went onto te Internet to see if anyone else expirenced the same problem, apparently yes, but the couldn't solve it.

ZT 2 was, is a good game. But my time with ti was cut short. Shame.

Spider-Man 3 (PS2)
Spider-Man 3 (PS2)
Offered by multimedia-online
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good game, 29 Jun 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Spider-Man 3 (PS2) (Video Game)
Altogether I think this is a very good game, definatly worth buying if you have seen the movie.

The graphics are really very good - much better than the last game. This time Spiderman's feet arn't 2 foot long! Everything is more realistic in this game, the gangs, the camera, the heros and the villians.

Talking controls, it is pretty basic, but what happens on screen is something else. The graphics in fighting and shooting are pretty stunning.

Next we have Peter Parker, who, may I metion, does not look like an action figure in this game, but a real person. PP works for the daily Bugle (photographer) and this time you may take pictures of whatever you want, when you want. It has a special lens which allows you to zoom in and out. Take photos of scencery, villians, pedestirans and anything you like! Brin them into JJ whenever you want.

All in all this is a brillant game that is definatly worth buying!

Sony CMTNEZ7 DAB/CD/MP3/Cassette Micro System
Sony CMTNEZ7 DAB/CD/MP3/Cassette Micro System

3.0 out of 5 stars Where's the beef?, 19 July 2006
I'm a long standing fan of Sony Tvs and audio but I can't believe how weedy the sound is from this unit. I've yet to try it with different speakers as suggested by a previous reviewer but for this price I'm not impressed.