Profile for Swedish teacher > Reviews

The Psychology of Dyslexia: WITH Case Studies CD-ROM: A Handbook for Teachers
The Psychology of Dyslexia: WITH Case Studies CD-ROM: A Handbook for Teachers
by Michael Thomson

5.0 out of 5 stars the best psycology book ever, 28 Mar. 2013
I can highly recommend this book. It's really well written and easy to understand.The more i read the more I want to
learn.

Grammar Practice Activities Paperback with CD-ROM: A Practical Guide for Teachers (Cambridge Handbooks for Language Teachers)
by Penny Ur

5.0 out of 5 stars how to teach grammar and have fun, 28 Mar. 2013
This book teaches you how you can teach grammar by playing games. It's really fun,both for
the teacher and the student.

Shakespeare Stories: Twelfth Night
Shakespeare Stories: Twelfth Night
by Andrew Matthews

5.0 out of 5 stars great!!!!!, 7 Sept. 2008
Finally we get a chance to read Shakespeare stories in a modern way!
I was so facinated by this book that I started to read it aloud to my 7-year-old daughter who speaks English as a second language.To my delight, she was really interested and asked me to go on till I finished the story.
The story is about two twins, a boy and a girl who are travelling on a ship that is wrecked. The girl manages to hold onto her brothers trunk until she reaches land. She's afraid to be a girl all alone, so she wears her brother's clothes and pretends to be a boy.She finds a job as a page to the Duke,who is in love with a countess who falls in live with the twin-sister thinking that she's a boy.The twin-sister falls in love with the Duke,but he thinks she's a boy!I can't tell you the rest, because then I would spoil your pleasure, but I can tell you that it's a very intriguing story and it's written in an ordinary way(not in old English ).
It's the perfect book if you want to introduce your children to Shakespeare.

Games for Learning
Games for Learning
by Peggy. Kaye

5.0 out of 5 stars Bodil.N, 31 July 2008
This review is from: Games for Learning (Paperback)
I've used this book a lot with my two children(aged 5 and 7).It's a fantastic way to teach your child Maths and have fun at the same time.There are many different types of games and I've tried out many of them and they really work. Both my children like the games so we play them over and over again and they're both very good at Maths by now.