Profile for madgramma > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream
O'Keeffe's 96g Working Hands Hand Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says on the tin!, 6 April 2014
Bought this for my sister in law, the ends of her fingers were continuously splitting, she had various creams from her doctor but nothing seemed to work. I saw this in my local chemists, and when I saw the before/after pics I bought some for her, and it works! I now buy it from Amazon due to it being £2 cheaper than my chemist sells it for...she wouldn't be without it now...

WOMENS POLARISED OVERGLASSES Fashionable TORTOISESHELL UV Sunglasses for Driving etc.
Offered by Rapid Eyewear Sunglasses for Sport

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a 'shady' buy!, 6 April 2014
Brilliant! They cover my glasses completely, and are really comfy, only bought them as I am going to Italy in a few weeks, I should have bought them years ago

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't delay, buy today!, 6 April 2014
The rings, necklaces and bracelets I bought from Crystal Age are a godsend, I noticed relief within hours! I made the mistake last night of not putting them back after a long bath, and although I had a good nights sleep when I woke this morning I had a pain in my neck and wrists, and I could hardly flex my fingers, put them back on and in a couple of hour my fingers were working and I had virtually no pain! (Will not do that again!)

Solid Hematite Ring (Thick) - Size - UK, K / USA 5.25
Solid Hematite Ring (Thick) - Size - UK, K / USA 5.25
Offered by CrystalAge

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't delay - buy today!, 6 April 2014
Brilliant, I had read somewhere that hematite may be a help for arthritis sufferers, I was a bit sceptical, but I thought I would give it a go, and being a person who goes the whole hog, I bought one for each finger, and a couple of bracelets for each wrists and a couple of enclaves while I was at it!Well let's face it, I didn't break the bank buying them! I started feeling the benefit in a couple of days, so I was really chuffed, I had a long soak in the bath with a good book, and because it was late I couldn't be bothered to put them all back on again...BIG MISTAKE! Despite a good nights sleep when I woke up I had a pain in my neck and found it difficult and painful to clench my fingers!put them back on again and by the late afternoon I was virtually pain free and flexible - won't make that mistake again!

Russell Hobbs RHM2064R Digital Microwave, 20 Litre - Red
Russell Hobbs RHM2064R Digital Microwave, 20 Litre - Red

2.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, 6 April 2014
Had mine less than six months, started getting the odd ticking sound while it was working, then it just stopped working at all, I expected more from Russell Hobs, hardly used it at all, some weeks a couple of times, and some weeks not at all
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 11, 2014 9:58 AM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Skull bag - great value, 1 April 2014
Although smaller than I expected it is a lovely bag, very well made, and quite roomy, delivery time was fast, and the person I bought it for is very happy with it and started using it right away..

Zoom Nail Food System
Zoom Nail Food System
Offered by Faith Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoom works!, 28 Mar. 2014
Like everyone else I started with zoom from qvc, so went on to Leighton Denny, which didn't work for me, now my best friend found this for my birthday, so have ordered another to make sure I don't run out again, Zoom really works for me!

EyeCatch - Women Capri Crop Pants Flexi Stretch Plus Sizes Ladies 3/4 Trousers Light Khaki Size 22
Offered by EyeCatchShoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 27 Mar. 2014
Very impressed with these, they fit nicely, wash well and are very comfy, the material is very good and I think they will be hardwearing

LADIES STRETCH TROUSERS PACK OF 2 BOOTLEG STRETCH RIBBED TROUSERS BLACK SIZE 8-26 (22, NAVY SHORT (28"))
Offered by MISSY Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Well fitted, 27 Mar. 2014
These trousers are so comfy to wear and wash so well I ordered another six pairs! My sister is going to order some as well

Nouvelle Plain Bengaline Trouser Lilac 22
Nouvelle Plain Bengaline Trouser Lilac 22

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely to wear, 27 Mar. 2014
Have ordered these in various colours ready for my holiday, they are well fitting, and the material is very comfy, I gave them a quick wash before I packed them and they washed very well

Page: 1 | 2 | 3