Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Jane Austen Stole My Boyfriend
Jane Austen Stole My Boyfriend

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill and a real thrill :), 17 Jun. 2012
Wow! I was absolutely thrilled by the book!!! After reading the first I thought the second would be rubbish but it was really entertaining and a enjoyable read. The book made me laugh and cry and it was soooooo romantic in some bits.

I love the relationship between Jane and Jenny (who is really called Jane to but if you had two janes' in a story it would become confusing!). Cora Harrison portrays the characters very well and you feel as if you are almost in the book! I absolutely love Eliza who is the French Cousin. She's so flirty!!!

I love it when a book makes you extend thoughts about what happens after the end of a book. This certainly did! I do wish Cora would do a squeal. I absolutely love the diary format as well. This book kept me up till twelve a couple of nights and so did the first.

It will be easier to read no.1 first and then book no.2 so you can completely understand and enjoy both stories.

Recommended read for 9+ enjoy :)

I Was Jane Austen's Best Friend
I Was Jane Austen's Best Friend

5.0 out of 5 stars wow what a book!, 3 April 2012
i had heard about the book but had forgotten all about it until recently. i was delighted to find that there was a sqeaul to it too. the book was full of fun and laughs and it always left you hanging on the edge. i was up till twelve reading it some nights! i love the way it is written and i never got confused with the story like i do with some books! go value for money and a very enjoyable read :>