Profile for jezdobbie > Reviews

Greatest Hits: My Prerogative [Digipak with Bonus Remix CD]
Greatest Hits: My Prerogative [Digipak with Bonus Remix CD]
Offered by marxwax

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS CD!!!, 5 July 2005
I'M NOT A HUGE FAN OF BRITNEY SPEARS BUT I BOUGHT THIS CD FOR TWO TRACKS IN THE FIRST PLACE THEY ARE "STRONGER" WHICH IS MY SONG AT THE MOMENT..AND "YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY" BUT THIS IS ALL GOOD A COLLECTION OF POP TUNES TO SING ALONG TO...PERFECT SONGS PERFECT WOMAN...ALL IN ALL A GOOD ALBUM TO HAVE EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE HER...BUY IT TODAY!

My Own Best Enemy
My Own Best Enemy

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!, 16 May 2005
This review is from: My Own Best Enemy (Audio CD)
I'M A HUGE RICHARD MARX FAN I'VE ORDERED ALL HIS CDS FROM AMAZON I HAD THIS ONE TODAY AND IT'S AMAZING!...RICHARD HAS MATURED FROM THE "RUSH STREET" DAYS THIS BETTER THAN MY FAVE RICHARD MARX CD "PAID VACATION" ONLY JUST!! BUY NOW IF YOU LIKE HIM..QUALITY CD FROM AN AWESOME SINGER SONGWRITER

Legends
Legends
Offered by tunesonline

5.0 out of 5 stars This is fantastic....just what ive been waiting for!!!!, 27 Mar 2005
This review is from: Legends (Audio CD)
I was and still am a huge Five Star fan having all their albums and most of their singles on vinyl i was browsing through amazon and cam across this 3 cd set and i have to say it's fantastic the tracks on here still sound as fresh as they did in the eighties...what a joy to listen to...every track is brilliant i forgot how good Five Star actually were i'm sure every track from their four albums is on here but i could be wrong!!!.My fave tracks are ALL of them!!
If you were a fan of Five Star buy this today it's absolutely fantastic! I think we should have Five Star back in the charts!!

Club Fever 2005
Club Fever 2005
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars The Weekend Starts Here!, 8 Mar 2005
This review is from: Club Fever 2005 (Audio CD)
If you're looking for a compilation with the years biggest dance tunes on it then this is the one..they're all here eric prydz,uniting nations,kylie,lovefreez and even the killers are on here, this set is amazing and like most other club cds it's NOT in the mix if you want a cd to kick start your weekend then this is the one...buy now!!!

Two Shots
Two Shots
Offered by thebookcommunity

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 2 Mar 2005
This review is from: Two Shots (Audio CD)
I have a diverse taste in music but i'm really into jazz at the moment..you know Michael Buble,Peter Cincotti etc..then i had Matt Dusk drop through my door yesterday and this album is awesome my fave track being Please Please Me but it's all good Matt has the voice and looks to break a thousand hearts...I don't know if anyone else agrees but i think he sounds like ol' blue eyes Frank Sinatra...
This cd would be a worthy addition to anyones cd collection buy it today and be amazed!!

Funk Soul Anthems
Funk Soul Anthems
Offered by Renegade Sports Group Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Collection,But...., 28 Jan 2005
This review is from: Funk Soul Anthems (Audio CD)
CD2 has a track on it that's not listed on the CD sleeve and that is Sylvesters' "You Make Me Feel Mighty Real" which is track 15 and everything else needs moving down one which makes it 22 tracks.
That said this a good compilation,this sort of thing is right up my street with Cameo,Junior,Freeze,The O'Jays the list is endless I am,however,confused to find Level 42s' "Lessons In Love" on here I thought they were a rock/pop band.
A good compilation though ideal for brightening up these gloomy winter nights
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2012 3:28 AM BST

Cracked Rear View
Cracked Rear View

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Hootie Album...By Miles!!, 22 Jan 2005
This review is from: Cracked Rear View (Audio CD)
I first heard this cd in a bar and i just had to ask who it was..I didn't know who Hootie And The Blowfish were then but I do now!This cd is amazing "Hold My Hand" and "Let Her Cry" are my two faves on this debut set..hasn't Darius Rucker got the most amazing voice?..That said this is their best album and I now have all their cds and this one is the best..I'm glad I discovered them...buy this cd and you will be too!!

Some Day Soon
Some Day Soon
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars One Of The Best Albums This year!, 6 Dec 2004
This review is from: Some Day Soon (Audio CD)
I'd have to agree with some of the other reviewers of the cd..is brilliant!I can't stop playing this album(or Keanes')it's one of my fave albums of the year!Kristian has an incredible voice and is a brilliant songwriter...It's one those cds you can put on repeat and not get bored with it my fave tracks are "Shining","Caught In The Moment" and "Some Say" but the whole album is perfect..Can't wait for next one!I love this cd buy it today and you will too...Essential!

On The Moon
On The Moon

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 3 Nov 2004
This review is from: On The Moon (Audio CD)
I have my brother to blame for my love of peters' music after hearing and the buying his debut cd i felt i had to get this one and i wasn't disappointed this is better than his first a bit less jazz more pop i think the title track "on the moon" is beautiful and my fave track on the album,peter, i feel has a huge future in front of him,i feel he is hugely underated wonderful singer/songwriters don't come along often...enjoy with candles and wine..and buy if you like jamie cullum and michael buble..great cd and very enjoyable

Aero
Aero
Offered by the_record_factory

5.0 out of 5 stars PREPARE TO BE AMAZED!!, 21 Sep 2004
This review is from: Aero (Audio CD)
I've been a Jarre fan for a few years now but nothing could prepare me for "Aero" I have to say it's awesome.All but three of the tracks on this cd are familiar tracks such as "Oxygene 4" but they've all been re-recorded in 5.1 surround sound using the original instruments.I can't describe how this cd sounds it's incredible what Jarre has done with this album,he's created a musical landscape into which you can escape just close your eyes a drift off.The highlights on this cd for me are "Aero" "Zoolookology" and "Last Rendezvous" if you're a fan this is an essential purchase,if not buy it and prepare to be amazed.This is without doubt Jarres' best album yet!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4