Profile for Ilkley White > Reviews

Content by Ilkley White

Ilkley White "macca" (Ilkley)

iGloo Premium: In Car Accessory Pack for LG Optimus 2X / Star / Speed P990 includes - Windscreen Suction Mount and In Car Charger
Offered by IRIS

2.0 out of 5 stars Cradle snapped within two days, 15 Feb. 2012
Charger works fine but the cradle is attached to a bendy metal arm and when I tried to move the bendy arm the plastic cradle snapped rendering it useless.

LG Optimus 2X P990 HD Android Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black
LG Optimus 2X P990 HD Android Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars I phone 4s performance for half the price, 9 Jan. 2012
Got this as a Christmas present and I am not disappointed . Upgraded straight away to android 2.3.4 gingerbread via LG website. Super fast performance thanks to dual core processor sturdy build unlike galaxy S2 , quality 4" screen and HD video with TV output. Camera has been impressive so far and I cant really fault it. I was going to buy an I phone 4s for twice the price . So glad I didn't and saved £250. Running on giffgaff £10 a month goody bag with unlimited texts and data plus 250 mins calls so doesn't cost the earth and not tied into a long contract. Can't understand why this model isn't more popular, maybe because it was launched with android 2.2 froyo. Is also going to receive android ice cream sandwich upgrade this year. Cant fault it. Highly recommended.

Turtle Wax FG6900 Color Magic Plus- Black, 500 ml
Turtle Wax FG6900 Color Magic Plus- Black, 500 ml
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but no miracle cure for scratches., 26 April 2011
Delivered very quickly. Easy to use product that leaves a good deap shine but isnt the miracle cure as some other reviewers seem to suggest. I have an 18 month old peugeot 308 and the black paintwork is a nightmare . There are fine scratches everywhere when you look closeley . I hoped the colour magic would cover over them but it doesnt. Its a good a wax but dont expect miracles.Will never buy another black car!

Kodak ESP5250 Wifi Wireless All-in-one Printer
Kodak ESP5250 Wifi Wireless All-in-one Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Printer for under ninety quid, 4 July 2010
Recently bought this printer and i am very impressed. The prints on photo quality paper are top notch and print very quickly.It copies and scans very well and was very easy to set up. Its far easier to use,better and quieter than the HP office jet 6500 printer i set up for a friend a couple of weeks ago costing twice as much. Other reviews show it as one star. I disagree but then again i have had no quality issues with it and would highly recommend it.

Garmin Nuvi 250 Satellite Navigation System with Full EU Mapping
Garmin Nuvi 250 Satellite Navigation System with Full EU Mapping

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!!!!!!!, 22 Sept. 2008
Paid under £90 direct from amazon. What a bargain. European mapping, speed camera alerts tons of points of interest. Very acurate, the detour function has worked a treat on several occasions when stuck in traffic. It might not have all the functions of a £200 + sat nav but I dont need blue tooth, I can pull over and answer my phone, I dont need traffic updates , I've got local radio.
I can not fault it. Does exactly what I want it to.