Profile for Bobby Doo > Reviews

Content by Bobby Doo

Bobby Doo "Bobo" (Scotland)

Dante RFID Blocking Genuine Leather Wallet + Small & Slim Black Bifold for Men + Protect Your ID Credit Card + Bifold / Trifold Wallets with Latest RFID Block Technology with 9 Slots + Stop Electronic Pick Pocketing Now (Black)
Offered by stars-shine online

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal compact wallet.👍🏻👍🏻, 5 Mar. 2016
Excellent wallet, regardless of price. Compact but lots of space for cards. Nice soft leather and slips in and out of my pocket easily.
After all these years, i've finally found a wallet that suits.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Non-Slip Grip Remote Protective Silicone Cover Case and Secure Gaming Remote Loop, Strap for Apple TV 4 Siri Remote Controller (Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy, 28 Feb. 2016
Takes away too much of the trackpad. The lip keeps the button pressed down constantly.
Bad design.

BestDealUK 60X-100X Black Mobile Phone Microscope For iPhone 5
BestDealUK 60X-100X Black Mobile Phone Microscope For iPhone 5

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY, 8 Feb. 2013
Simply put this is trash.

The focus wheel is so stiff I can only turn it using my dominant arm while holding the scope itself, making the task of focusing impossible.
The clip that holds the scope and attaches to the iPhone gripped it so tight that it scratched my phone
when removing.

I realize this is cheap but am disappointed that a seller would sell something that doesn't work.

The damage this has done to my phone will cost far more as far as resale price of my phone goes compared to what this garbage cost me.

Apple iPod Touch 5G/6G 5th/6th Generation (2012-2015) Screen Protector, MediaDevil Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Best yet, 28 Jan. 2013
I've tried loads of screen protectors over the years and this one is by far the best.
It was so easy to apply, first time ever I've managed to apply on first try.
The screen protector itself fits perfectly over the face of the phone and I mean perfectly.
I've been using it for a few weeks now and there's no peeling or scratches. It cleans easily and there is no noticeable difference when using the touch screen.

I would highly recommend MediaDevil Magicscreen to anyone looking for a quality screen protector for their iPhone.

I also bought one for my wife's iPod, again it went on first time and the fit is perfect.

Playing the Angel [CD + DVD]
Playing the Angel [CD + DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Mode Charlatans, 6 Jun. 2006
All I can say is, P. D. Mcnally was never and never will be a huge Mode fan. He/She has completely missed the point. The fact that you say you "used to be a huge mode fan" will prove to all mode devotees that you never really knew and never will know what depeche mode are about.

Ok this album may be for the devotees but this is all we true fans have ever wanted.

Get your own life P. D. Mcnally.