Profile for Ross Murphy > Reviews

Great book, worth buying

Vans Authentic Shoes - Rumba Red/Port Royale
Vans Authentic Shoes - Rumba Red/Port Royale
Offered by Nesky

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, but small because of height of the shoe above the toees, 3 Jun 2014
I like the colour
I think they are a nice shoe and worth getting if you can get your size, i took size 13 but you would need to order a size above what you normally take. Other than that these shoes are worth buying!

Timberland Men's Abington 3 Brown Boat Shoe 81529 12.5 UK
Timberland Men's Abington 3 Brown Boat Shoe 81529 12.5 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes-comfortable , perfect size, good quality, 3 Jun 2014
I was impressed by the tan colour of these shoes so I bought these ones too and then decided that it would be good to get adifferent colour.

I would prefer though id the shoes were the exact colour of the shoes they send out as they are slightly more green when you get them
Also if there was more of range of colours I would buy more of these shoes.

Over well worth buying these shoes

Timberland Men's Abington 3 Boat Shoe Tan 81528 12.5 UK
Timberland Men's Abington 3 Boat Shoe Tan 81528 12.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice for comfort and casual wear, 19 May 2014
I have difficulty getting my size and finally with 12.5 size I got fits perfectly . the shoes are very comfortable with the leather on the inside, good support and a very compact type of shoe. I was so happy with them that I have already ordered a second pair!! Hope that in future there are more variations of colours for example blue orange black etc. Thanks for a great product and good delivery!,

Moving Zen: Karate as a Way to Gentleness
Moving Zen: Karate as a Way to Gentleness
by C.W. Nicoll

5.0 out of 5 stars very good. excellent quality, 10 April 2014
Worth reading , as not many books give you a western view on karate. I am Irish and can identify with this book quite well.

Motorola Moto G Black Top Flip Case Cover + Capacitive Stylus Pen Black
Motorola Moto G Black Top Flip Case Cover + Capacitive Stylus Pen Black
Offered by LION GADGETS

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful easy to use and flexible, 9 Mar 2014
Firstly the delivery was exceptionally fast, it arrived in about 2,days. I was impressed by the solid cover and my Moto G clicked into it with ease. The cover being a flip up cover allows for storage of cars in the 2 pockets which are useful for cards etc.Importantly the corners are fully protected by the hard plastic cover inside the soft leather like exterior cover. i t came with screen protector which did not attach to the phone tooo well as it is very difficult to get the airpockets out but it is waterprrof and will keep off any scratches also it Stops dirt from touching the screen. The screen protector also allows you to easy function with all keys and is very responsive when using the pen that came with it. Its almost as if there is no screen protector on it as it works so well. My only downside is that the tip of the pin gets loose due to the silver ring at the end falling down which stops the pin from working. I think the magnet the is used on the cover is good and the cover is easy to clean aswel. I do recommend this package and make sure just to put on the screen protector properly.

Moto G 8GB Sim Free Smartphone - Black
Moto G 8GB Sim Free Smartphone - Black
Offered by Jerphone & Parts

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value purchase with top quality, 5 Mar 2014
I have done a lot of research before I purchased this product (the Moto G) and I know someone that had already purchased this phone. From seeing the excellent graphics it has and its low cost of €180 including packaging to Ireland I think it was a great purchase. The phone itself firstly is great value for money, it has a high quality two-way facing camera and I think the photos are very good quality that it can capture. It has plenty of storage in 8 GB, the processor is very fast for surfing the net. It has many Google apps for example quick office Youtube etc and its easy to download many more. The delivery of this phone was exceptionally quick and packaged well. I also enjoy the very large high quality screen it has. After doing deeper research into this phone I discovered it has a non replaceable battery which is locked into the phone which implies that Motorola have confidence in their battery as a quality one. It has a usb port for charging which is very handy and flexible which also allows you transfer music,photos,files etc from and to your phone. Just a warning make sure you have a charger plug for the usb cable in order to charge in from socket in the wall or else you will have to purchase the charger as it is too awkward to charge from your PC/laptop via usb cable provided.The battery lasts a day if your constantly using it all day which is about average for any android. I like the feel of the phone but I was happy with the flip up cover I for with the phone as it keeps the phone safe and has a better hand grip as the phone it's self can be slippy to feel. I think this phone is one of the best android phones there is, and it will match up to any big branded media driven phone such as the iphone. Go ahead and read reviews on this phone and you will see what I mean. I have to disagree with people that think the camera is poor, as I don't see any downside about this phone !! I have the phone only a short few weeks and hope to have no problems in future with it.