Profile for HairyFairy74 > Reviews

The Prophet
by Kahlil Gibran
Price: 6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Too much., 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Prophet (Paperback)
I was expecting a normal sized book - guess I should have checked the dimensions. Wanted it to carry with me when commuting to and from work - too big for that. Too big for my bookcase as well, and don't have a coffee table in my bedsit to put it on - will probably sell so I can buy a normal sized copy. Too much artwork which detracts from the text in my opinion - should be the other way around.

Real HD Webcam, Logicam HD webcam, High Definition webcam with Built-in microphone, Webcam with Good quality image, Webcam for great audio/video conferencing

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good., 3 Mar 2013
The picture quality was not the greatest and neither was the sound quality. I would say you get what you pay for but, I was so disappointed I went to Argos and purchased a Logitech C270 for around the same price, which is much more superior in picture and sound quality.

The Spiritual Laws and Lessons of the Universe
The Spiritual Laws and Lessons of the Universe
by Michael Lord
Price: 13.37

1.0 out of 5 stars The Old Testament masquerading as a spiritual book., 13 Dec 2006
If you want to live in restraint and in fear of god, buy this book.

If like me you want to grow spiritually whilst living a good life - with 'live' being the operative word - then avoid this book as it will only be detrimental to your spirtitual growth.

Utter bullshit! Fire and brimstone and totally against the grain of spirituality.