Profile for Scrapmum > Reviews

Content by Scrapmum

Scrapmum

Ghost in the Blood (The Ghosts Book 3)
Ghost in the Blood (The Ghosts Book 3)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 27 Jan 2014
After reading the other two books I went on to read this one and really enjoyed it, I have now bought book 4 to read.

Ghost in the Flames (The Ghosts Book 2)
Ghost in the Flames (The Ghosts Book 2)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars A cracking good read, 12 Jan 2014
I read after reading Child of the Ghost which I felt just got going towards the second half of the book but the Ghost in the Flames was a good read right from the beginning. So much so I will read the next in the series.

Camp David
Camp David
Price: 4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a book if your looking for laughs, 8 July 2013
This review is from: Camp David (Kindle Edition)
I was really disappointed in this book as I thought it would be funny as I really like David. However, I have stuck with reading it to see if it got any better but no. It is sad in so much as its his journey through depression and trying to take his own life. I pray life is better for him now and in the future.

Interfit Infrared Transmitter INT411 IRX Mk II
Interfit Infrared Transmitter INT411 IRX Mk II
Offered by Crooked Imaging
Price: 37.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it said on the box, 31 May 2013
It does what it said on the box. I don't use it all the time but for studio work it's a boon.

Mud and Gold (Promises to Keep Book 2)
Mud and Gold (Promises to Keep Book 2)
Price: 1.78

4.0 out of 5 stars A follow on from Sentence of Marriage, 29 April 2013
I started this book having read the last one and am totally taken in with Amy and her family and her sometimes harrowing journey through life. I have not finished the book yet but am enjoying reading it and will read the next one.

Sentence of Marriage (Promises to Keep Book 1)
Sentence of Marriage (Promises to Keep Book 1)
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars This book finishes rather suddenly!, 29 April 2013
This book finishes rather suddenly but the next one follows on as if it has been the one book at some point. I am interested to find out more about Amy and her family and follow her on her sometimes harrowing journey through life.

Neewer 52Mm 3-Pc. Filter Kit For Nikon D40 D40X D50 D60 D70 D80 & More!
Neewer 52Mm 3-Pc. Filter Kit For Nikon D40 D40X D50 D60 D70 D80 & More!
Offered by Ultra Sales Global (7-23 Business Day Delivery Time)
Price: 6.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Filter kit, 29 Dec 2011
I bought this thinking it might not be that good, but for the price I was willing to chance it in case they had to go in the bin. I am glad to say I am very pleased with these and the neat little case they come with, a good buy.

Serif Digital Scrapbook Artist
Serif Digital Scrapbook Artist

5.0 out of 5 stars Digital scrapping, 31 Oct 2009
Fantastic and easy to use software for both beginners and experienced alike. Would recommend this product if you want to do digital scrapping.