Profile for chris > Reviews

Content by chris

chris (Epsom, United Kingdom)

[Top Rated Power Bank] RAVPower 16750mAh Portable Charger External Battery Pack with Most Powerful 4.5A Output and iSmart Technology - Black
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy returning customer :-), 13 July 2016
Great product. Bought another one for my friend. A little heavy but that is due to the capacity, charges my phone multiple time. Would definitely order again, thanks. I had a problem with one of the ones I ordeed and customer service was great. All sorted quickly.

Blow Your Own Horn: Successful Powerful Presenting
Blow Your Own Horn: Successful Powerful Presenting

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, practical advice - value for money, 31 Aug. 2014
The three key things I loved about this book were the fact it is practical in nature and gives you loads of tips, the friendly and accessible way it was written and the obvious passion Michael has for helping improve the presentation skills of people.

He gives a number of examples of companies he has worked with an how they have implemented what they have learnt and had great success which I found interesting in that, even at the top level, people have improvements to make so I know I have!!

It is a really easy read with no excess so some might say it is simple BUT, what I learnt is that, if you actually do what he says, it is really easy and it more importantly works.

If that is what you are after then hand on heart, let Michael guide you so you can blow your own horn!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of practical tips that work (if you do them!), 31 Aug. 2014

It is a really easy read with no excess. BUT, what I learnt is that, if you actually do what he says, it is really easy and it more importantly works. The focus is on the practical things that you can do to polish your presentation. I have read a few different books on presentation skills but a lot of what Michael said was new. It doesn’t cover things like getting over nerves etc but simply, how you prepare, how you make impact and how you can get away from a reliance on slides and hold attention.

Union 34 Stripe Rucksack Pannier Bag 17.3-inch Laptop Case - Large 40 L, Left-Hand Fixing, Black
Offered by discountcycleshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pannier...a few tething troubles but Discount Bicycles sorted me out a treat :-), 28 Jun. 2013
I bought this in January but had some troubles with the pannier falling off unexpectedly (!). I was less than happy, so with a face like a bulldog chwing a thistle I returned the pannier. Discount Bikes were great, they got back to me really quickly and replaced the bracket which is much much better. Guessing the manufacturer had a redesign so,make sure you get the one with two clips on the bracket and you will be cycling along with a big smile and said bulldog will be avoiding aforementiobned thistles.

Thanks chaps.