Profile for Stewart > Reviews

SanDisk SDCZ50-008G-B35 CZ50 8GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive
Offered by Tek-365
Price: 4.74

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SIZE., 18 Aug 2012
I bought two of these, one for myself and my son. Good value for money. Now everything is in one place and freeing up space on my netbook. A job well done!

Lavender Pure Essential Oil 30ml - Aromatherapy Oil - Lavandula angustifolia 30ml
Offered by Essential Oils Direct (Retail)
Price: 7.80

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE., 18 Aug 2012
This 30ml bottle is great value for money, smells lovely. I use lavender oil regularly and thought I would give this a go, I'm pleased I did. Will be buying it again.

Johnsons Veterinary Products 4Fleas Tablets for Cats and Kittens, Pack of 3
Johnsons Veterinary Products 4Fleas Tablets for Cats and Kittens, Pack of 3
Offered by Pet Connection
Price: 5.49

3.0 out of 5 stars They Do Work., 18 Aug 2012
These tablets do the job. My poor cat was distressed when the tablet kicked in, she was running around the garden like crazy. Once the tablet began to wear off, she was not scratching herself and was calmer. Regular brushing helps to remove the dead fleas and eggs. I think it is very difficult to eradicate fleas all together but this helps to keep them in check if used regularly.

Oxford Mini Dictionary and Thesaurus
Oxford Mini Dictionary and Thesaurus
by Oxford Dictionaries
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Size, 18 Aug 2012
Bought this as I needed an up to-date version. I write a bit of poetry and thought this size was portable to carry around if need be. Has been getting used, so does the job.

Hoppa, 1 year warranty, 23", Black, Lightweight hard wearing and light weight microfiber material wheeled shopping trolley, 60x24x33cm, 47L, 1.82kg (Black)
Offered by Luggage Travel Bags Ltd
Price: 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, 17 Jan 2012
This is a sleek shopping trolley (I bought it in black),Wheels are easy to put on and has made shopping so much easier. I would highly recommend it and the delivery was very quick, it was delivered in two days from ordering. Great service!

The Compassionate Mind (Compassion Focused Therapy)
The Compassionate Mind (Compassion Focused Therapy)
by Paul Gilbert
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Interesting Read., 27 Nov 2011
Reading this book has taught me many things about how our minds work for us and against us. The first half goes into the various ways our minds have evolved and changed to fit into life today, the impact our genes and upbringing has on our minds. The second half goes into exercises to help us use our minds in a more positive way. Certainly a good read for anyone looking for a more positive mindset and a willingness to change there thinking for a better quality of life.