Profile for TheBrutux168 > Reviews

Sony Fashion Over-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Red
Sony Fashion Over-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Red
Offered by Amy`s Schätze

4.0 out of 5 stars Better Then Beats By Dre, 16 Jun. 2013
Design: These are really nice looking headphones. It is stylish in a subtle way. I like the looks of them more Beats. However the padding on the top is really thin and is prone to wear.

Sound quality: Right out of the box, I was disappointed. But after a bit of burn in, I was surprised at how these sound. These are way better sounding then my Beats Solo HDs. Every thing is well balanced, and the balance can be changed a lot through a equalizer. These are simply amazing sounding especially for the price.

Conclusion: Simply amazing sounding and looking especially for the price. Get these instead of Beats Solo HDs

Terraria - Collector's Edition (PC CD)
Terraria - Collector's Edition (PC CD)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Just Minecraft With RPG Elements, 1 Jun. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Most people call this game Minecraft with RPG elements. I like to call this game an RPG with Minecraft elements. This game is surprisingly fun. I got addicted to this game really fast. I spent hours and hours getting new gear for my character and building my house. This game is definitely worth getting. The only thing I don't like is how little replayability this game has, after you beat it the first time (around 30-60 hours), there is no reason to play it again. It's just boring after beating it once.

Persona 4 Golden (PlayStation Vita)
Persona 4 Golden (PlayStation Vita)
Offered by 666 Media

5.0 out of 5 stars One Of The Best PS Vita Game So Far, 1 Jun. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
If there is one PS Vita game you must buy, this is it.

Storyline:
This game has amazing storyline with many plot twists. It is about a murderer killing people by throwing them in the TV. The fun part is you don't know who the murderer is till the end. Every character in this game is developed well and the voice acting just enhances the already amazing story. Every once in a while you get to see an amazing anime cutscene.

Gameplay:
Persona 4 Golden at its heart is an RPG. In the game you get many Personas which you can use to fight. In some way it is a bit like Pokemon. The game has many Personas and many skills for each Persona. You can also fuse Persona's together to make even better Persona's. You must use your Personas to explore dungeons and fight bosses. In total this game should provide up to 60 hours worth of gameplay.

Another concept this game has is Social Links. Social links is how connected you are to other people. Having a high social link with a specific person can make them stronger in battle. You can increase social links by hanging out with the specific person.

Music:
The music in this game is simply amazing. Each dungeon has different music that fits the mood. This game has the best music of any game I have ever played. I even have some of the soundtracks on my phone

Summary:
This is one of if not the best game on the PS Vita. If you like RPGs then definitely get this game and even if you don't still give this a try

Skullcandy 50/50 2.0 In-Ear Headphones with Mic - Black/Black
Skullcandy 50/50 2.0 In-Ear Headphones with Mic - Black/Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Honest Review, 1 Jun. 2013
This is a very honest review for the Skullcandy 50/50.

When I got my pair of these, I looked at the design and it was very nice. There were some imperfections in the build quality though such as tiny dents. When I plugged them into my phone and started listening, I was amazed. These headphones were amazing! I read a lot about Skullcandys before I got these, people mainly say the were bad sound quality, easy to break and were mainly fashion accessories. Although they do look very nice, they are NOT just fashion accessories. These were better than most of the other headphones I've used before this. They don't break very easy either, they might break easier than most other headphones but with good care they should last a long time.

TLDR: Great sound quality. Tiny imperfections in build quality. Don't break as easy as people say. Not just fashion icons.

Case-Mate Tough Cases for Sony Xperia S - Black
Case-Mate Tough Cases for Sony Xperia S - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth The Price, 2 May 2013
The case took a while to ship but it was worth the wait. The quality of the case is amazing. It adds tons of protection to your Xperia S. Do recommend.