Profile for dawnski > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Ivy Lane: Winter: Part 4
Ivy Lane: Winter: Part 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Ivy Lane, 22 Nov 2014
Brilliant series i could hardly wait for this last part.Cathy Bamly is a great writer.

BB Accessories Braces/Suspenders - Plain Colours - Light Brown
BB Accessories Braces/Suspenders - Plain Colours - Light Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 23 Sep 2014
These braces are are strong,and the colour is just right.Good value for money,you wouldn`t find them on the high street for such good value.

New Unisex-adult Hawaiian Fancy Dress Party Braided Wig Club Headwear With Beads
Offered by ONLYuniform

2.0 out of 5 stars braided wig, 8 July 2014
My wig was not as long as the picture,not as thick,and i think not very good value for money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars hawaiian set, 10 Jun 2014
I purchased this set for my husband for a fancy dress hawiian party.It fits perfectly,and looks brilliant.I also purchased a pair of pineapple glasses and they go perfectly with thi outfit.well worth price.would recommend to anyone.

Yazilind Jewellery Rose Gold Plated Glaring Multicolor Crystal Chinese Fan Brooches and Pins
Offered by YAZILIND JEWELRY LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars brooch, 14 April 2014
I absolutely love my brooch,it`s bigger than i thought it would be.everyone admires it,and its the best value for money item i have ever bought.highly recommend.

Electrolux Cooker Guard for Built-in (UNIVERSAL FIT 50-63cm) WHITE METAL
Electrolux Cooker Guard for Built-in (UNIVERSAL FIT 50-63cm) WHITE METAL

1.0 out of 5 stars guard, 12 Mar 2014
this guard kept falling off our cooker.it was very heavy and marked the kitchen floor tiles.Would not recommend to anyone.

Yazilind Jewellery Silver Plated Glaring Crystal Pretty Butterfly Brooches and Pins Vintage
Offered by YAZILIND JEWELRY LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars crystal butterfly brooch, 12 Mar 2014
When i received this brooch i was taken back by how beautiful it was,and for how much i paid for it i expected it to be half the size it was.the colours when its under the lights is amazing.I would recommend to anyone.An absolute bargain.

Deer Stag 6oz Stainless Steel Hip Flask with Funnel - Boxed Gift
Deer Stag 6oz Stainless Steel Hip Flask with Funnel - Boxed Gift

5.0 out of 5 stars hip flask, 28 Nov 2013
I have purchased this for my son for christmas.I think he will be thrilled with it.He has always wanted one,and this is the best i have seen.it is truely lovely.The stag is a magnificent picture.Great value for money.I would highly recommend to anyone.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars heating element, 15 Nov 2013
I recieved my heating element today.There is no instructions only in chinese which i do not understand.Unfortunately i switched it on to see if it got hot but didn`t put it in water and it burnt out straight away.This really should come with some sort of instructions.Very disappointed

Codewords Butterfly Spiral Puzzle Book
Codewords Butterfly Spiral Puzzle Book

5.0 out of 5 stars codeword, 5 Aug 2013
I too have this book.I think is brilliant,my daughter bought it for me for christmas.Ilove that it has a binder so lays flat when working on it.it is so handy you can take anywhere in a handbag.I have been looking for another one the same but can`t find one unfortunately.I`m dreading the day i finish this one.highly recommend to anyone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5