Profile for Candy Floss > Reviews

Content by Candy Floss

Candy Floss (Birmingham UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Delicate and feminine Peach Flower crown ,perfect Bridesmaid , Festival , Party Or any other special occasion .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Nov 2014
Very nice item. Looked nice on my niece.

Apple iPhone 5, White, 16GB
Apple iPhone 5, White, 16GB
Offered by DGL Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Miphone is fab, 20 Nov 2014
Love myphone. You cant go wrong with an iphone!

Safety Collar for Dogs, Flashing LED Lights up the Collar, See Where Your Dog Is in the Dark! Luminous Flashing Safety Dog Collar Keeps Your Dog Visible At Night 4-way LED Glow Bright Safety Dog Collars (orange)
Offered by eforlife8

Murder in the League of Supergirls - 7 Player Hen /All girl Murder Mystery Dinner Party Game

4.0 out of 5 stars We girls had a hoot!, 4 Dec 2013
I attended this murder mystery party in the summer when my friend got married and we had a lot of fun with this on the hen night. Good when combined with wine!
(I can't remember how many players we had though).

Murder in the League of Supergirls - 8 Player Hen /All girl Murder Mystery Dinner Party Game
Offered by WhoDunnit Dinners

4.0 out of 5 stars We girls had a hoot!, 4 Dec 2013
(I can't remember how many players we had though).

Best of TV and Movies Board Game
Best of TV and Movies Board Game
Offered by Concept4U (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun at family parties, 4 Dec 2013
We played this game at a recent family party and everyone enjoyed it, kids and adults alike - you can't go wrong.

Lipsy Women's Flocked Midi Dress
Lipsy Women's Flocked Midi Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this dress, 4 Dec 2013
I really like this dress and it gets lots of nice compliments. The design is striking and stands out at parties and events.

Urbanz ZIPCOG Zip Multi-device Stereo Headphone - Orange
Urbanz ZIPCOG Zip Multi-device Stereo Headphone - Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sounding speakers for price, 2 Dec 2013
I love these head speakers, they're excellent and very good for the price. I would recommend as I use mine a lot while commuting sometimes.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking boots, 2 Dec 2013
I have these in black and they're a great looking boot. They go with loads of outfits and fit perfectly.

Mystery of the Abbey Board Game
Mystery of the Abbey Board Game
Offered by a1 Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars An entertaining game, 21 Nov 2013
We've played this game a few times now and it's quite enjoyable. It keeps your interest as you try to work out your best moves.

Page: 1 | 2