Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "yvonne"

Page: 1 | 2
50pcs 10*10cm Fabric Patchwork Craft Cotton Material Batiks Mixed Squares Bundle
Offered by RaylineEC SuperDeals

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 18 Nov. 2015
I was very disappointed in this product, I had anticipated Batik as described but sadly this fabric is of a poorer quality which looks like it has been printed on one side only -and from my experience of Batik fabrics did not resemble it at all?

Visconti Leather Backpack Style 18357 Red
Visconti Leather Backpack Style 18357 Red
Offered by Ashlie Craft

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag, 16 May 2015
I love this bag, this red one was bought to replace a brown identical one I had had for many years. It has so many pockets and is a good size. I very rarely use anything else! great product. I may even get another colour whilst they are still available.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great icing cutters, 22 July 2014
Excellent service from this company. I love this product. very good value and a nice tin to keep the pieces safe in. I am not a professional cake decorator but I am a perfectionist! I really wanted my letters to look like they should and I am happy with these little letters. they work great. I had bought some cheaper ones but the numbers and letters did not really look like they should, these do. I would recommend these.

Toys of Wood Oxford Wooden Hammer and Balls - Promotion Offer!
Toys of Wood Oxford Wooden Hammer and Balls - Promotion Offer!

5.0 out of 5 stars good fun toy, 7 July 2013
My two and a half year old grandson absolutely loves this toy. I was concerned that he would find it hard to hammer in the balls as I thought it seemed a bit stiff, but he loved it and found it really easy.He played with it for ages on the first day and the next morning all he wanted to do was play with his new toy and he said it made him really happy!
The wood is lovely and the balls are really smooth and colourful, it looks like it will last a long time and take a lot of hammering from my grandson.
It is really good for coordination , both with hammering in the right place and for placing and collecting the balls.The child really has to think about his coordination with the hammer to repeat hitting a particular ball, great move forward for this age group.
I am really pleased with it, all the family prefer wooden toys as they are good value and last well.

Toys of Wood Oxford Wooden Dolls House with Number Puzzle and Shape Sorter - 6 Shape Blocks and 13 Numbers and Symbols

5.0 out of 5 stars Wooden house shape sorter, 18 Mar. 2013
My grandson is 2 and loves to put things into boxes and shape sorters. This toy has many uses and children can carry it around easily. The roof lifts off and is easy for our 2 year old to put back on again himself. It has numbers and shapes to fit into the appropriate holes and later on they may be used to help count and do simple maths. We feel that the wooden shape sorter is far more appealing and durable than other plastic ones on the market,it has a good feel to it.

Toys of Wood Oxford Wooden Pull Along toy Chicken with 3 Eggs
Toys of Wood Oxford Wooden Pull Along toy Chicken with 3 Eggs

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy, 28 Nov. 2012
bought this for my grandson's 2nd birthday, it was a great hit with all the little two year olds at the party. the eggs actually spin around when the toy is pulled along. The adults loved it too!

TomTom Start Classic 3.5" Sat Nav with UK and Western Europe Maps
TomTom Start Classic 3.5" Sat Nav with UK and Western Europe Maps

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 30 Oct. 2012
I have bought this sat nav to replace my old one. This one is lacking in what my other could do:
-a chance to read the directions and check the route, only a small useless line map to show you the route is now given.
-a chance to alter the route and avoid certain roads - an essential now missing
-it takes you down dead end/ one way roads and major motor ways when not necessary.

I do like the clear lane directions on major motorways and junctions this is an improvement.
also the new window attachment is improved.

I am very disappointed with this product having used Tom Tom before and will need to replace this as it is practically useless for my needs. Sadly Tom Tom have removed some essential abilities and I have reverted to using maps to be sure I get to my destinations!

I will look at other products now as I cannot trust this to take me to my destination without worry.
who would have thought replacing a good item would be so difficult?!!

Kettler Protective Table Tennis Cover
Kettler Protective Table Tennis Cover

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 13 July 2012
we have had a Kettler outdoor table tennis table for over ten years and the original cover was great, only giving up this year after many years of being hammered by our English weather. I wanted to replace it with the same, but sadly could not find the exact product. I bought one of these and on arrival felt it was thinner and not as strong, but used it anyway. After the recent winds and gales it has split right down one side seam. I am very disappointed, such a good table tennis product with a poor cover!!! not a cheap cover either!!!Kettle please get your act together and make a decent cover to protect your excellent products!!!!! Table still going strong!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 14, 2016 5:57 PM GMT

First 100 Words (Bright Baby First 100)
First 100 Words (Bright Baby First 100)
by Roger Priddy
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars first baby book!, 20 Mar. 2011
I bought this book for my 3 month old grandson and he loves it and is growing into it more each day. the pages have clear colourful images , the size of the book is ideal to hold in front of a small baby/ child for them to look at. My grandson loves the pages with the faces of other children and babies on.
great design, I am now buying the others in the series!

Stencil1 11"X11" Stencil-Chains Couture
Stencil1 11"X11" Stencil-Chains Couture

4.0 out of 5 stars organic cotton knitting yarn, 19 Mar. 2011
I needed some black organic cotton for knitting toys etc and this is the only source I found. it took ages to arrive from the USA and when it arrived it is slightly thicker than all the other organic cotton yarn I found/ use. however it is ok. It has a slight twist to the yarn too and is a bit more fluffy than the usual yarns.

Page: 1 | 2