Profile for lozzi > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Creativ 1-Piece Wooden House Shaped Shelving System with 7 Small Compartments
Creativ 1-Piece Wooden House Shaped Shelving System with 7 Small Compartments

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 10 Aug 2014
Love this little shelf. Just what I was looking for when I decorated my 6 year old daughter's room. I did add a little sparkle to it so it would fit in with the fairy themed room. However would be great how it was. Down side is it is an add on so encourages me to buy more lol.

Baviphat® Daiso - Natural Pack - Black Peel Off Mask - Facial Care
Baviphat® Daiso - Natural Pack - Black Peel Off Mask - Facial Care

5.0 out of 5 stars smooth, 10 Aug 2014
I love this item. It makes my skin feel fresh, smooth and blemish free. I will have to say that when you take it off it does feel like you are having a wax across your face.... worth that little pain to get skin so soft.

SILVER WEB RAINBOW DREAMCATCHER DREAM CATCHER
SILVER WEB RAINBOW DREAMCATCHER DREAM CATCHER
Offered by BRILLIANT GIFTS

4.0 out of 5 stars magical, 10 Aug 2014
Brought for my daughters bedroom. Looks good and love the bright colours of it. She is to young to really know what it is but she loves it and thinks it is a magical looking item. Worth the money for sure.

Schleich Tassya
Schleich Tassya

2.0 out of 5 stars is what it is, 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: Schleich Tassya (Toy)
Arrived quick but is very cheap looking. Saying that, it does the job of sitting on my daughters shelf along with fairy dust and my daughter love's it so that's a win I guess

Fairy Dust NEON
Fairy Dust NEON
Offered by Fairyglass Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars magical, 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: Fairy Dust NEON (Toy)
What little girl doesn't like fairys, sparkles and magic. I had previously brought these for my daughters party bags and they went down a treat. So when decorating her room I decided to buy a load to put on a small fairy self..... this went down very well. They are great

The Black Eyed Peas Experience (Wii)
The Black Eyed Peas Experience (Wii)
Offered by Mayflower Stores

1.0 out of 5 stars no no no no, 10 Aug 2014
What a load of rubbish. Brought it for my daughters birthday as she loves all the just dance games and love to have family games as well as on her own. This however will only let you play 2 player max and only on about 2 songs. The moves are nothing great too. Pay more and get just dance

Walplus Kid Angels Tree Home Flowers Paper Nursery Children Girls Room Wall Stickers

5.0 out of 5 stars little bit of magic, 10 Aug 2014
Arrived very quickly. I brought it for my daughters bedroom to give it that little bit more of a wow factor. It looks great.... I love it and my daughter love's it (which is the main thing). I would recommend 2 people to stick this one though.... I did it by myself and it was very fiddly with all the branches swirling.

SASS & BELLE OWLS ON BRANCH TRIPLE HOOKS
SASS & BELLE OWLS ON BRANCH TRIPLE HOOKS
Offered by Bumbles Toys & Gifts

4.0 out of 5 stars hanging around, 10 Aug 2014
Very quick delivery. Look lovely in my daughters room and she loves that she has her own place to hang her School reading folder and fairy wings etc. I would recommend them to friends.

Instylewall Home Decoration Mural Decal Art Vinyl Wall Sticker Hibiscus Flowers Bird Cages Tree Paper
Offered by Instyle E-store

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty girl room, 10 Aug 2014
Brought for my daughters bedroom. It arrived very quickly. I had to lay it under my mattress to flatten out before use as it comes tightly rolled. My 6 year old daughter loves it though and it gives a really great finish to her room. I wish it was slightly bigger as her walls are big.

Rustins 500ml WHIG500 Gloss - White
Rustins 500ml WHIG500 Gloss - White

4.0 out of 5 stars job done, 10 Aug 2014
Was smaller than I thought, however it done what I needed it for.... radiator, skirting boards, door and a small shelf unit (2 coats on radiator and door).... I also have some left over.
I would buy this again and recommend to others. Only warning is apply thin coats other wise it gives you drip marks.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4