Profile for barney bazuka > Reviews

Wild and Wet 73-inch Tidal Wave Inflatable Dinghy
Wild and Wet 73-inch Tidal Wave Inflatable Dinghy
Offered by Vinsani
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not been able to use this dingy yet but will ..., 16 Aug 2014
Not been able to use this dingy yet but will write a review once we have tried it out. Looks strong enough for one summer at least.

Wild and Wet 56-inch Tidal Wave Inflatable Dinghy
Wild and Wet 56-inch Tidal Wave Inflatable Dinghy
Offered by Skippy`s
Price: 7.80

4.0 out of 5 stars My 4 year old Grandson was delighted when he saw it and we are lookiing forward ..., 13 Aug 2014
I have given this four stars as we haven't used it yet! We have blown it up and no leaks. My 4 year old Grandson was delighted when he saw it and we are lookiing forward to using it next week. Cheap and cheerful and looks ok to me. Great for little kids but if you are using this on the sea just make sure you stand in the water and keep hold of the rope. So many kids drift out to see on these inflatables and the parents lie on the beach in the sun and don't seem to notice. Tides turn and can be very dangerous, just be very cautious.

Lenoge™ New Laptop/Notebook Battery For Acer Aspire 4741 4741G 5741 5551 5552 5742Z 5750 [11.1V 6Cells Li-ion]
Offered by ukoutlet
Price: 15.16

5.0 out of 5 stars This battery seems fine. It arrived on time and we are very ..., 7 Aug 2014
This battery seems fine. It arrived on time and we are very satisfied with the service. Would recommend this battery.

Mary Berry's Cookery Course
Mary Berry's Cookery Course
by Mary Berry
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars ... I'm not keen on Mary Berry this is very good value for money and would make a super present ..., 3 Aug 2014
Although I'm not keen on Mary Berry this is very good value for money and would make a super present for a first time cook as it's full of tips that are so useful. Lovely Christmas present for a younger person learning to cook and also nice recipes for basic food.

Merrell Women's Kahuna Iii W Classic Taupe Sandal J88800 8 UK
Merrell Women's Kahuna Iii W Classic Taupe Sandal J88800 8 UK
Price: 75.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Merrell, 3 Aug 2014
These Merrell Sandals were very comfortable but too closed in for me so I sent them back unfortunately. You would not be able to beat them for comfort on long walk etc. but I just felt on a hot day they would not be good for me. I love Merrell shoes and boots also, they are the most comfortable footwear you can buy. I would have given these sandals a 5 star if I had kept them. Good ahead and buy if you are used to very strappy sandals.

Rieker 68872 Womens Sandals Leather, brown, Size 41 EU/ 7.5 UK
Rieker 68872 Womens Sandals Leather, brown, Size 41 EU/ 7.5 UK
Offered by Marshall Shoes

2.0 out of 5 stars Rieker Strike Ladies Sandals, 18 July 2014
These sandals were very comfortable indeed but had a MAJOR FAULT! The velco strap around the heel was not long enough and would not stretch to meet the corresponding strap to stick it down, so unwearable sadly. I had to send them straight back which was an awful shame as I've searched for ages for a pair as comfortable as these. I assume that it is fault on this range of sandal. I hope Rieker get to hear about this problem and are able to put it right for the next batch they make

Twelve Years a Slave: A True Story (Collins Classics)
Twelve Years a Slave: A True Story (Collins Classics)
by Solomon Northup
Price: 2.25

4.0 out of 5 stars I found the 'old fashioned' terminology used by the writer not particularly easy to read but nevertheless it is a good read ..., 18 July 2014
A very interesting story because it was true and very moving. I found the 'old fashioned' terminology used by the writer not particularly easy to read but nevertheless it is a good read and I think we should learn about the terrible way these poor people lived and died in slavery, whipped and beaten. Absolutely inhuman, something we should never forget. I would encourage everyone to read this book. The book arrived on time and is very good condition

HP Original 56 and 57 Combo-Pack Ink Cartridges (1 Black, 1 Tri-colour)
HP Original 56 and 57 Combo-Pack Ink Cartridges (1 Black, 1 Tri-colour)
Price: 33.01

2.0 out of 5 stars HP Combo - Pack Ink Cartridges, 5 Jun 2014
These cartridges did not arrive in the HP pack as advertised. They arrived loose in a plastic bag which made us very suspicious that they may not be the genuine hp cartridges. We rang Amazon who were very good and they got All Day Office supplies to contact us. All Day Office supplies assure us they are the genuine article, they just take the packaging off to save the bulk when posting. I am still not sure how true this is. It looks to me as if All Day Office Supplies are buying them in cheap without packaging and selling them on making huge profit. I won't be buying them again from this supplier. The guy from Amazon was really helpful as always.

Plasti-kote 3100SE 400ml Super Matt Spray Paint - White
Plasti-kote 3100SE 400ml Super Matt Spray Paint - White
Price: 4.55

3.0 out of 5 stars Plasti-kote super matt spray paint - white, 5 Jun 2014
This is ok if you only want to spray paint a small area. It's quite good paint but an expensive way to cover a surface. It is very strong smelling and it would be adviseable to wear mask or scarf so as not to breath in the fumes. Certainly never use this in a garage, always outside on a still day. I don't think I will be buying this product again but if you need it for very small surfaces, artwork etc. it would be fine.

Plasti-kote 25000 400ml Primer - White
Plasti-kote 25000 400ml Primer - White
Price: 7.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Plasti-kote primer white, 5 Jun 2014
This spray is ok if you only want to cover a small area. We tried to spray paint a pink wicker chair and it took a lot of covering but it did give an even finish. If we ever have to paint chairs again I think we'd use a brush instead, purely because it is an expensive way of going about it. It took a whole can for just one chair and then of course we had to give it a top coat as well so almost another can.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6