Profile for Andrew Boughtflower > Reviews

Content by Andrew Boughtf...

Andrew Boughtflower (London, UK)

Wooden Limbo Game in a Bag- NEW Stronger design with lower pegs for all ages
Wooden Limbo Game in a Bag- NEW Stronger design with lower pegs for all ages
Offered by BigGameHunters

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium quality limbo game, 5 Feb 2014
A much better wooden limbo game than ones I have previously used. It comes apart completely, should you need it to, and fits into a green bag that is provided. Very popular at parties, with pegs for all heights and ages. Five stars especially to this particular Amazon seller who completely sorted out an issue I had with it.

Disney Frozen Deluxe Anna Costume (Small)
Disney Frozen Deluxe Anna Costume (Small)
Offered by Mega Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Elsa costume review (as the incorrect one was sent), 5 Feb 2014
The wrong costume was sent (we received the Elsa costume rather than the Anna costume), but my three year old loved it anyway so we kept it. She wore it for fifteen days in a row when it first arrived, and still wears it most days even now when she can. Seems to wash okay, even though I don't think you're supposed to.

1 ctw. Round Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring in 18k White Gold
1 ctw. Round Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring in 18k White Gold
Offered by Natural Diamond
Price: £3,100.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful ring, but be aware of possible extra costs, 29 Feb 2012
The ring itself is very beautiful and my new fiancée loves it. All fantastic there.

However, please be informed there may be hidden costs involved:

FedEx charged me an additional £208 in duty and taxes charges.

I also had to get the ring re-sized and the band strengthened, which cost over £500, though I accept a resizing by itself would have been less than £100 (I did ask the Natural Diamond company if they would do a straightforward exchange for me, for one of the correct size. They did not give me the option of simply exchanging it, but instead said I could either have it resized with them or I could do it locally.) So I strongly recommend making sure you get your wife-to-be's correct ring finger size from her before ordering, by hook or by crook, else it may be more expensive than you originally planned.