Profile for M Blair > Reviews

Underwoods High Shine Floor Polish
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Product, 8 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Underwoods High Shine Floor Polish
I tried everything to get a shine on my new bathroom tiles and this is the only thing that worked. I thought of redoing the floor even although the tiles haven't been down long as they never looked nice. No need to now that I have discovered Underwood Floor Shine.

COOLEAD Foldable HD Headphones Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Music Headset (Hands Free Calling, Built-in Microphone, A2DP/AVRCP)
Offered by COOLEAD

5.0 out of 5 stars I decided to buy the headset and I'm glad I did, 16 Aug. 2014
After reading the reviews, especially the one from Philip Noonan, I decided to buy the headset and I'm glad I did. I paired it with my iPad Air with no problems. I bought a Bluetooth connection for my LG tv and it works with this also. I wanted to use it with my HP netbook Pavilion but I cannot get it work, but I am still trying, any suggestions would be appreciated. I use it with the cord behind my head and hook it to my ears with the controls on my right ear which makes it a snug fit. Really pleased with this purchase.

Luxor Gloss Workstation/Desk with Hidden Drawer White
Luxor Gloss Workstation/Desk with Hidden Drawer White
Offered by Ryman Stationery and Office Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Desk, 16 Nov. 2013
I am really pleased with this high gloss desk. The long drawer at the front is very handy. Large work area.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2013 12:25 PM GMT

Clickfree HD627N 640GB C2 Network Portable Automatic Backup Hard Drive
Clickfree HD627N 640GB C2 Network Portable Automatic Backup Hard Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars So Simple to Use, 10 Sept. 2013
Plugged into my computer's usb port and Clickfree did the rest. I now have peace of mind that if anything goes wrong with my computer everything is backed up safely.

Impressions Glass Photo Frame with Crystals Love 6"x4"
Impressions Glass Photo Frame with Crystals Love 6"x4"
Offered by Haysom Interiors UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Item, 7 Sept. 2013
This is a very nice frame at a very reasonable price. It is also very easy to fit the photograph into it.

Duronic TVB1103M Ultra Slim Led TV Mount - 23"-42" subject to VESA 400 X 400 - 23" 32" 40" 42" - Suitable for Samsung and other LED TV's
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Sept. 2013
I love this type of bracket as it keeps the television really flush to the wall. Also very easy to install.

Best Artificial (TM) Purple Lush Lavender Long Leaf Topiary Grass Flower Ball **UV Fade Protected** (40cm)
Offered by Best Artificial

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 28 May 2013
I bought two and I am very pleased with them. UV protected so the colour should last. I may hang them up or put them in pots as either way they compliment the garden. Lovely deep purple and green colour.