Profile for Sam Smith > Reviews

Content by Sam Smith

Sam Smith

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
35mm Ceramic Disc Cartridge Valve For Single Lever Monobloc Bathroom Or Kitchen Mixer Taps - Tap Replacement Spares From Grand Taps UK Ltd
Offered by OurTaps

5.0 out of 5 stars 35mm Ceramic Disc Cartridge Valve For Single., 26 Jan. 2015
Our rather expensive French design tap started leaking badly and I wasn't quite sure what to get to fix it. It take ceramic 'washers'. I had to do a bit of searching around to find out what dimensions of the cartridge it would take. Found it on Amazon and with much fiddling about (the original cartridge was super wedged intp the tap) my husband was able to fit it. Works brilliantly now. What a relief. Great item and reasonably priced.

CASPAR Womens Loop Scarf / Snood / Cowl with Colourful Accents - many colours - SC401, Farbe:multicolor;Mode Größe:One Size
Offered by CASPAR Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars CASPAR Women's loop Scarf - Great value, 26 Jan. 2015
Received it today from Germany. It's a brilliant loop scarf. I thought it was going to be too big at first but once you've wound it around your neck a couple of times it fits perfectly. Should keep out those cold draughts. I love the colours which will go with quite a few clothes as well so it is also very practical. Very good.l

Miss Lulu Canvas Messenger Bag Owl Beige
Miss Lulu Canvas Messenger Bag Owl Beige
Offered by Charleycat

5.0 out of 5 stars Lulu - Owl design canvas bag - Great for the price, 26 Jan. 2015
It is a bit larger than I expected but I love it anyway. Love the design, the strap and it is made in what I think to be a long lasting fabric. It also has various useful pockets. Great. Recommended.

Justified - Season 5 [DVD]
Justified - Season 5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Timothy Olyphant

5.0 out of 5 stars Justified - Season 5 [DVD] - The price is Justified ..., 26 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Justified - Season 5 [DVD] (DVD)
I got this for my husband who was very keen to see it. We used to miss it when it was shown on tv a while back and so I decided to get it for Christmas for him. He is delighted with it. Timothy Olyphant is brilliant in this role as the laid back Sheriff who nevertheless can hold his own even with dangerous criminals and doesn't take any lip from anyone. Can't imagine why we don't see TO in more films as he's a good actor.

Karcher WV2 2nd Generation Window Vacuum Cleaner
Karcher WV2 2nd Generation Window Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Karcher WV2 2nd Generation Window Vacuum... Karcher - Brilliant, 26 Jan. 2015
We have a bad condensation problem in our house as it is rather old and we've kept the original windows. It occurred to me that one of these Karcher WV2's would help AND it didn't disappoint. My husband was initially very iffy about it and thought it would probably be a waste of money. So he put it together and started doing our windows etc and said how good it was. We wouldn't be without it now. It's brilliant for going over the tiles in the shower etc too. Great invention. Would recommend.

Cottage Delight Clotted Cream 170 g (Pack of 2)
Cottage Delight Clotted Cream 170 g (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cottage Delight Clotted Cream 170g (Pack of 2) Very delicious, 22 Jan. 2015
My husband has been banging on about the teas he had in Devon and Cornwall and I thought I'd surprise him by getting some of this. You can't get clotted cream as far as I know in France so I thought I'd get some from Amazon. I made the scones and duly served these with the magic clotted cream and we were both delighted especially as the price was very reasonable. Thank you very much.

Swanson Full Spectrum Bitter Melon 500mg, 60 Capsules
Swanson Full Spectrum Bitter Melon 500mg, 60 Capsules
Offered by Swanson UK & Europe Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Bitter Melon - the verdict is out, 22 Jan. 2015
I've put 3* because I honestly don't know whether this works or not. I have been taking them for some time but I haven't noticed any improvement in my diabetes as yet. I have read up about it on the net and apparently apparently this would be the stuff that Chinese medicine would use etc. So I'm perservering with it.

Eat Right 4 Your Type
Eat Right 4 Your Type
by Dr Peter D'Adamo

4.0 out of 5 stars Eat Right 4 Your Type - It might work ...., 22 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Eat Right 4 Your Type (Paperback)
I have started to read this book and it seem very interesting. It goes through all the blood groups and gives you recipes based on your group. I haven't tried it yet but I'm hoping to do so in the near future.
I've given it 4* because the book came very quickly.

Browning Big Gun CTi Badminton Racket RRP £200
Browning Big Gun CTi Badminton Racket RRP £200
Offered by Racketworld

4.0 out of 5 stars Browning Big Gun CTi Badminton Racket RRP £200, 13 Jan. 2015
Bought this for my husband who is a keen badminton player. His other rackets were getting a bit old so I thought I'd go for the Big Gun racket. Good for smashes apparently. Anyway, he's been using it and has found it very good although he doesn't do a huge amount of smashes. It can take a little while getting used to it but I suppose that can be said for all new things including rackets. Good all round racket. Of course, there's no was that I would pay £200 for it. At the price I bought it at it was good value.

Stargate (Director's Cut) [DVD]
Stargate (Director's Cut) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kurt Russell
Offered by DVD Overstocks

3.0 out of 5 stars Stargate (Director's Cut) - James Spader with hair, 13 Jan. 2015
My husband and I talked about James Spader in The Blacklist and I asked him if he'd ever seen Stargate the movie and he couldn't recall so I sent away for this DVD which is the Director's Cut version. I really liked the beginning but didn't like the parts of the movie when it goes into meeting the desert tribe. I feel it lost it's way there a bit. Slightly comical and silly. I like serious SF/Futuristic movies. Nevertheless, it is a goodish film to watch on a Saturday night. I like Kurt Russell and James Spader was cute back in those days, and he had hair!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20