Profile for Sam Smith > Reviews

Craft Factory Jewellery Findings Brooch Backs 2pk - Gold Plated
Craft Factory Jewellery Findings Brooch Backs 2pk - Gold Plated
Offered by Minerva Crafts and Fabrics

4.0 out of 5 stars Craft Factory Jewellery brooch backs, 7 July 2014
Good quality brooch backs but the postage was very high for such light items.

I, Frankenstein [DVD]
I, Frankenstein [DVD]
Dvd ~ Aaron Eckhart

3.0 out of 5 stars I, Frankenstein (DVD), 3 July 2014
This review is from: I, Frankenstein [DVD] (DVD)
To be honest I bought this because I couldn't find anything else remotely interesting that grabbed me. I suppose it's the summer lull or something. We watched this with mixed expectations and it turned out to be a pleasant enough evening's entertainment, but nothing special. Aaron Eckhart did the best he could.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 26, 2014 11:35 AM BST

Colpermin capsules 20
Colpermin capsules 20

3.0 out of 5 stars Colpermin Capsules 20, 3 July 2014
It's okay but didn't help me that much. I do suffer from IBS and this was diagnosed by a doctor in the hospital so I know it is that I'm suffering from. I'm going through a rough patch with this at the moment and perhaps these capsules did help a little in the gas department. You may be wondering why I don't go back to the doctor? Well it's because I live in France and they don't do much for this sort of thing whereas I used to get Boots IBS Relief before and I did used to find that that helped. Maybe this works for others, but this time it didn't help me very much.

Intense Caviar Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream 20ml * REJUVENATING EYE TREATMENT *
Intense Caviar Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream 20ml * REJUVENATING EYE TREATMENT *
Offered by Mammoth XT Supplements

3.0 out of 5 stars It seems to be a nice cream to gently rub in, 3 July 2014
I have been using this under eye treatment for a little while now. I can't say that it is doing anything miraculous for me. I have rather dark circles under my eyes. I see that the cream seems to have light reflectors in it to make under eyes look a bit lighter but it hasn't worked to me. It seems to be a nice cream to gently rub in, so it's good from that point of view. I think this is a good under eye treatment but I haven't found any other under eye/or above eye cream that really works. They all seem to be about the same. I hope it works for others.

Lipstains Gold Spice
Lipstains Gold Spice

4.0 out of 5 stars They were sent pretty quickly to France, 3 July 2014
I used to wear lipstains quite a long time ago. There were then simply two shades I think but they were ok. I believe they were made by the same company but can't be sure. Anyway, there are many more colours to choose from now and I haveb bought a further two. I don't know whether the guide on the screen is accurate but the first 2 lipstains I ordered tend to be rather dark for me. I have the impression that they don't last as long as the previous lipstains I had but they do last longer than ordinary lipsticks. I have ordered two more shades of Lipstains and I hope they will be lighter. They were sent pretty quickly to France. Thank you.

Swanson full spectrum Ecklonia Cava (400mg, 60 Capsules )
Swanson full spectrum Ecklonia Cava (400mg, 60 Capsules )
Offered by Purely Health

3.0 out of 5 stars Swanson full spectrum Ecklonia Cava (400mg 60 capsules), 14 Jun 2014
I am in the midst of taking the second bottle of these tablets and I have to admit, despite various rave reviews, I haven't felt any difference at all. No surging energy etc etc. Perhaps it works for some people, but so far it hasn't worked for me.

The Greatest Knight: The Story of William Marshal
The Greatest Knight: The Story of William Marshal
by Elizabeth Chadwick

4.0 out of 5 stars The Greatest Kniight: The Story of William Marshall, 14 Jun 2014
I've been interested in Knights Templars and such like since I can remember and visited the round church where the effigies are including the one of William Marshall. The history of this man is incredible. He was unbelievably influential for his time, considering his quite simple beginnings. The book though didn't exactly enthrall me. It left me with a so so feeling. WM got married in later life to Isabelle who was rather well off with lots of land, and that did him no harm at all, and there is a lot of narrative about their love-making and her getting pregnant time and again. Yawn, boring. It lacks fire, passion. Perhaps a male author would have injected more into the story. WM was very much a man's man I think. This author seems to be very popular... maybe it's just me. Sorry.

Abduction [DVD]
Abduction [DVD]
Dvd ~ Taylor Lautner

4.0 out of 5 stars Abduction (DVD), 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: Abduction [DVD] (DVD)
I noted some of the rather derogatory comments about this film and wondered if I should bother to buy it. Actually, it was better than expected and I didn't find the hero's (Taylor Lautner's) acting all that bad. He hasn't made many films yet and he is very young (and cute). There hasn't been many good films lately with much more experienced actors so I thought this one was ok to while away a couple of hours, if nothing else was on the box (as it usually is). It was fun.

The 13th Warrior [DVD] [1999]
The 13th Warrior [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Antonio Banderas

4.0 out of 5 stars The 13th Warrior, 14 Jun 2014
This isn't a big blockbuster and it is reasonably elderly, but i enjoyed it anyway. I find the period of the dark ages fascinating, especially history about the Vikings. The film is a bit bloody in parts but it goes with the territory. You don't have to be a genius to enjoy it and it whiles away a couple of hours quite pleasantly.

Accurist Women's Quartz Watch with Mother of Pearl Dial Analogue Display and Rose Gold Stainless Steel Plated Bracelet LB1545

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurist Women's Quartz Watch with Mother of Pearl dial, analogue, 14 Jun 2014
I picked this out and asked my husband to buy it for my birthday. The watch looks pink on the photo but actually is more of a Champagne colour which, on reflection, goes with a lot more outfits than pink. I am delighted with it. I have podgy wrists and the strap is more than big enough. I will need to get a link taken out in due course. Of course they're not real diamonds around the face but even so, the dial looks expensive and well made. I think it is well worth the price, which is very reasonable. So pleased with my present.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17