Profile for christopher knell > Reviews

Mad Men - Season 6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jon Hamm
Price: 21.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy man !!, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Mad Men - Season 6 [DVD] (DVD)
Quickly bought this series once it was released. Since the show had been sold to sky I hadn't been able to watch a single episode of this series. Well worth the money and consider this to be one of the strongest series with good character development. The DVD arrived promptly and was in immaculate condition. Can not wait for the next series

Raging Bull (20th Anniversary Edition) [DVD]
Raging Bull (20th Anniversary Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robert De Niro
Offered by TwoRedSevens
Price: 6.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous !!!, 7 Feb 2014
I bought the film primarily to replace the VHS tape I had. This film always remains a firm favourite of mine, a timeless classic. The DVD arrived in good time and was in reasonable condition, slight wear to the outer case which had been stated in the product description. This remains one of my top three De Niro films.

The IT Crowd - Version 4.0 [DVD]
The IT Crowd - Version 4.0 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris O'Dowd
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite series of the show, 7 Feb 2014
The DVD arrived in excellent condition and in great time. I have watched these episodes many times since purchasing the DVD. I was pleased with the reasonable price it was sold for

Crest Glide Floss Picks - 20-Pack (discontinued by manufacturer)
Crest Glide Floss Picks - 20-Pack (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Wholesale UK
Price: 11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Feb 2014
I have purchased these Glide Floss Picks for many years, these have helped keep my teeth and gums healthy which has often been commented on during my routine dental check ups. For the past couple of months I have been very disappointed that the price of these has increased to such a high cost that I can no longer afford to buy them. I have had to buy a far cheaper alternative from a well known high street store. The quality of the picks I am currently having to use are terrible in comparison.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2014 2:42 PM GMT

Gelert Volt Rucksack - Olive, 20 Litre
Gelert Volt Rucksack - Olive, 20 Litre
Offered by Daleswear Outdoors
Price: 6.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Gelert Volt Rucksack (Sports)
I bought this bag to replace the exact same bag I had bought a few months back which had split near to the handle. I had overloaded the bag several times which had resulted in the damage. Love the bag and the olive green colour and the size. Was pleased with the quick delivery. I will be mindful not to over fill the bag

Telekon + 6 Bonus Tracks
Telekon + 6 Bonus Tracks
Price: 9.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 7 Feb 2014
I love this cd. I bought this album on vinyl from a charity shop many years ago. It is nice not to hear the crackles!! Have listened to the disc many times since buying it on cd. The cd arrived in great condition but did take a few more days longer than I had expected to be delivered

Fisual 3m Install Series Mini-Toslink to Optical Cable
Fisual 3m Install Series Mini-Toslink to Optical Cable
Price: 7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, but I bought the wrong lead, 7 Feb 2014
The lead arrived in great condition and the lead looked nice and expensive. The lead was packed nicely and arrived in the post before I was expecting. The reason why I haven't given it a 5 star rating was that I mistakenly bought the wrong type of lead, I have since given the lead away to a friend and repurchased the correct lead.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 11, 2014 7:46 AM BST

An Englishman Aboard: Discovering France in a Rowing Boat
An Englishman Aboard: Discovering France in a Rowing Boat
by Charles Timoney
Price: 11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 7 Feb 2014
First saw this book whilst browsing in a book shop in town. I did not purchase it as the book cost too much. I was pleasantly surprised to find it on amazon and was amazed with how cheap it was being sold for a hardback. The book arrived well packaged and in pristine condition. Very pleased with its speedy delivery. The book has been read cover to cover.

Hama ST-60 CD Storage Unit - White
Hama ST-60 CD Storage Unit - White
Price: 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, 7 Feb 2014
I bought this cd rack as I was trying to tidy a bedroom which had CDs stacked on top of each other on a shelf, which looked messy and I often couldn't find the cd I wanted. The cd storage unit arrived on the day it was due to be delivered. I used the parcel tracking service which I found useful. Very pleased with the unit, it was very well packed. I love the white wood and it is strong and sturdy. Looks very nice in the bedroom. I plan to buy a second storage unit soon. I have recommended this product to a friend.

Romanian Phrase Book & Dictionary
Romanian Phrase Book & Dictionary
by Berlitz
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

3.0 out of 5 stars Very useful little book, 7 Feb 2014
I purchased this for a relative who has used the book many times. It arrived very quickly and in excellent condition as described. The only small criticism was that the book was smaller than I thought and the print is fairly small to read. But the book contains a huge amount of information and she remains pleased.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6