Profile for Ann Turner > Reviews

Content by Ann Turner

Ann Turner "Christian" (Huddersfield, W Y, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Tramp for the Lord
Tramp for the Lord

3.0 out of 5 stars Let's follow in Jesus's footsteps!, 9 Jun 2014
Here we walk with one who endeavoured to walk with God as best she knew. As we read of her maturing experientially in her passionate walk of faith, we may grow, be encouraged and inspired to do the same. Anything written by this Godly sister is worth reading and praying through, to be promoted to seek after righteousness, and effective lives!

Zondervan NIV Matthew Henry Commentary (Premier Reference Series)
Zondervan NIV Matthew Henry Commentary (Premier Reference Series)

3.0 out of 5 stars A Godly agent of truth telling, 9 Jun 2014
I find Matthew Henry, whilst antiquated nowadays in some of his English, a huge help, guide and support, although written centuries ago. Holy Spirit certainly gave him inspiration, perspective and clarity in many Biblical situations, with considerable insight as to what God is revealing to us, and how we may grow increasingly Christlike, which is God's plan for mankind. An investment for any seeker after truth, alongside God's word.

The Hiding Place
The Hiding Place

4.0 out of 5 stars What a story, and it's true!, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Hiding Place (Kindle Edition)
If anyone had told me about this before I knew it was true I'd have struggled to believe it. But it IS true and one has heard and seen her speaking publicly of her experiences on tape and film, still available. If anyone needs inspiration or encouragement then read this, as it will stir you with the possibilities in your own life and maybe inspire you to be such an encouragement to others to live lives that are brilliant in their shining Jesus to others! Let's forgive as Corrie forgives which is just a shadow, as we know, of God's forgiveness of us! We're valuable to God as His ambassadors!

Multi Region Philips DVP3111/05 DVD Player + 1.5m connect Scart Lead
Multi Region Philips DVP3111/05 DVD Player + 1.5m connect Scart Lead

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful gift, 9 Jun 2014
I bought this as a useful gift for a new Christian to encourage her to watch Christian DVDs and listen to Christian CDs.

Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student Edition (3 User Licence) (PC)
Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student Edition (3 User Licence) (PC)
Offered by Logic Works

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful for my PC season, 9 Jun 2014
Good buy which lasted for several years until my recent transition to Apple Mac. I recommend this classic pc help.

Thompson Chain Reference Bible-NIV
Thompson Chain Reference Bible-NIV
by Frank Charles Thompson
Edition: Leather Bound

4.0 out of 5 stars My favourite Bible resource next to Holy Spirit, 9 Jun 2014
As a new Christian, faced with numerous Bible version, I was confused. When a pastor recommended the Thompson chain reference Bible, I bought it on his recommendation, about 30 years ago, and have never ceased to find it a rewarding faithful accurate resource, a substantial tool in my relationship with God, seeking out truth and intercession. An outstanding investment into truth for any one!

The Practice of the Presence of God (Optimized for Kindle)
The Practice of the Presence of God (Optimized for Kindle)

3.0 out of 5 stars Classic help, 9 Jun 2014
This long standing classic by a Christian brother is an undoubted aid to enjoying God's Presence with us, as He promised and then proactively brought about. That we may dwell in awesome awareness of the Presence of the only Holy God is beyond our comprehension, but it is true! Let's enjoy Him even as He enjoys us!

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite

2.0 out of 5 stars Good idea Kindle, 9 Jun 2014
I was so thrilled with this electronic book, finding it easier to carry and read, lighter too, whether in bed, or in a plane.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 10, 2014 10:25 AM BST

Brabantia Built-in Bin Separator, Grey
Brabantia Built-in Bin Separator, Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Daily in use., 9 Jun 2014
I've never regretted buying this useful dual bin which fits snugly in my under drainer cupboard for recycling and waste.

Peers Hardy Coin Sorter
Peers Hardy Coin Sorter

2.0 out of 5 stars Useful for a season, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Peers Hardy Coin Sorter (Toy)
It met my needs for a season until I couldn't use it any more, so I passed it on to others to use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6