Profile for E. Kelly > Reviews

Content by E. Kelly

E. Kelly "Evie K" (New Milton, Hampshire)

Best of British Board Game
Best of British Board Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of British, 12 Jan 2011
This review is from: Best of British Board Game (Toy)
We played this game with adults and children. The children couldn't help much but enjoyed guessing. It was fun and recommend for dinner parties etc as it can be quite a short game if you want it to be. Works a bit like Trivial Pursuit (the old style).

The Brightest Star in the Sky
The Brightest Star in the Sky
by Marian Keyes

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 22 Nov 2009
I bought this title on the strength of what Lorraine Kelly said about it in her interview with Marian Keyes. Unfortunatley, I am finding it hard going. Slow to get into. It just hasn't grabbed me yet. I'll persevere and hopefully I'll come back and give it a more positive review. I've read about a third so far.

SOUL SESSIONS
SOUL SESSIONS
Offered by gowingsstoreltd

5.0 out of 5 stars The Soul Sessions, 17 Nov 2003
This review is from: SOUL SESSIONS (Audio CD)
We heard Joss singing on the Sarah Kennedy show last week and we immediately ordered the album. It was delivered from Amazon on Friday and we've played it over and over since! Every track's a winner. I particularly like Dirty Man. Joss has an incredible voice, soulful, mature. She is definitely going to be a big star and I wish her every success.