ARRAY(0xa7692504)

Moz Allen (London)

Neon Flow
Neon Flow

4.0 out of 5 stars it's great fun, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: Neon Flow (App)
I like this game a lot. It's a great game to play whilst waiting for my classes to start. Keeps the brain going

Tiger sticky text highlighter strips
Tiger sticky text highlighter strips
Offered by FiveBoys Stationery Ltd
Price: 1.11

5.0 out of 5 stars They are brilliant!, 31 Jan 2013
I gave these 5 stars because they do what they set out to do fantastically! I use them in my text books for uni and they make notes taking so much brighter and easier to read over especially with the vibrant colours. They also make the page look really pretty!

If I could change one thing it would be how much are in the pack. I would want slightly more as i went through these quite quickly but since I find them quite useful i have ordered more !

I Want My Hat Back
I Want My Hat Back
by Jon Klassen

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest book I've read in a while, 12 Dec 2011
This review is from: I Want My Hat Back (Hardcover)
I got this book for my 18th birthday. its short sweet and to the point as well as SOOO FUNNY!

Immortal (Immortal Trilogy)
Immortal (Immortal Trilogy)
Price: 0.77

2.0 out of 5 stars Unoriginal and Overly Repetitive, 6 Jun 2011
This book just wasn't very good-I felt that it had been done before. Whilst reading it I felt I was reading a bit of Twilight, Vampire Diaries, House of Night (which is saying something!), True Blood, Vampire Academy, Lynsay Sands Argeneau vampires, even Ashes vampires came up (which is saying something more!)!! The characters were remarkably 2 dimensional, the main character, Alina Taylor, has this bad relationship with her mother but honestly there was no reasoning for it. It was just "I hate my mother... we just have a bad relationship..." I was like, why? The lack of reasoning goes the same for why Samuel and Duncan both want her...?? She is remarkably un-special. Sure she used to look like a girl they used to know (sound familiar?) but that doesn't even appear to be relevant to the plot at all... at all. And then some 'bad' vampires want her alive or dead because she knows too much (I wonder where I've heard that before?) and I was like "really, has she really done this?" The whole love triangle was done awfully as well. The plot didn't make sense and Duncan didn't make sense and she (Alina) has far too many showers, every page was like, "I got a shower," or "I got out of the shower". Basically the book was overly repetitive (of other novels and its self)
I only gave the book 2* because despite its awfulness, it did keep me engaged (and slightly angered, annoyed, irritated, the list is endless and like this book repetitive) but if you like reading books that don't even have the common decency to hide the fact it is stolen from every other book out there, then read it!!

Vampires Are Forever: An Argeneau Novel (Argeneau Vampire)
Vampires Are Forever: An Argeneau Novel (Argeneau Vampire)
by Lynsay Sands
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 6 Oct 2010
I first read Lynsay Sands on the way home from holiday, I walked into the book store and I saw Bite Me If You Can (Argeneau Vampire): An Argeneau Novel sitting on the shelf. My older sister and I had read many of not so good books that summer and after reading the blurb she begged me to buy because it looked like a book we could make fun of on the long journey home. Who knew I would grow to quickly fall for these vampires! It was 'Bite me if you can' where Thomas became my favourite character. And this book completely ruined him for me. I found Sands wrote this book as a filler book and a lousy one at that. I found she gave him this marvellous ability of writing music and then did nothing with it... i mean what was the point in even mentioning it?
However if you are a fan of Lynsay Sands i would recommend this book to you because it is enjoyable!

The Illustrated Wee Free Men (Discworld Novels)
The Illustrated Wee Free Men (Discworld Novels)
by Terry Pratchett

5.0 out of 5 stars Well..., 6 Oct 2010
I have always loved Terry P's novels and the wee free men is sorta special for me cos it was the first one I read. I received this book today and was worried if the characters wouldn't be like the ones in my head. Turns out it didn't really matter! The book is beautifully illustrated and well worth the price. Love it

City of Dreams
City of Dreams
by Stefanie Ellis

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyable read, 3 Oct 2010
This review is from: City of Dreams (Paperback)
I first read this book over a year and a half ago and I reread it more recently so I thought it time to write a review. I found that this book is a really enjoyable read. Then again I am a complete sucker for love at first sight and stuff like that. So if you are into a good romance novel I highly recommend this !

Are these my basoomas I see before me? (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, Book 10)
by Louise Rennison
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It was funny...., 16 Jun 2010
It was really funny! but i found the ending was incredibly lazy. But it was really enjoyable!