Profile for Barnham > Reviews

Content by Barnham

Barnham

Camera Lens Cup Mug 24-70mm THERMOS Coffee + Pouch ZOOM-ABLE Best Gift For Camera Fans DC59

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy!, 29 Dec 2012
I purchased similar in a high street shop and didn't like it at all. I saw this and decided to keep the lousy one myself and replace it with this one as the gift.

This is far and beyond what I'd expected, cheaper than the original crap version and excellent value for money.

My grandson was thrilled with it and thought it was reall "cool".

An all-round exccellent product and exceptional value for money.

HSINI Bundle of 14 Colorful Stylus Universal Capacitive Touch Screen Pen
HSINI Bundle of 14 Colorful Stylus Universal Capacitive Touch Screen Pen

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable!, 29 Dec 2012
I've seen these items on sale for as much as £17 EACH! I know you get what you pay for and if I were a professional using Apple products as tools, I would invest in a high-end product. However, I only use my iPad and iTouch leisurely so I decided to take a punt and order these for .26p each.

Yes, they came from Hong Kong and took 6 weeks to arrive. However, for the price, they are unbelievable value for money.

The slightest whisper of a touch on the screen activates your choice. My grandchildren love the smaller stylii and my wife is thrilled to have her own one in a colour of her choice.

If you have less than £4 to spare, buy them now. They will make lovely surprise gifts, look a lot more expensive than they are and must be one of the best value items for sale on Amazon.

Monty Python's: The Meaning of Life [DVD]
Monty Python's: The Meaning of Life [DVD]
Dvd ~ Terry Gilliam

5.0 out of 5 stars Top value & Service, 29 Dec 2012
Exactly what I ordered, received rapidly (within three days)and fabulous value for money. This 5-star service
cannot be beaten. I looked in several high street shops and Web sites and could not get better value. As for the DVD itself, my son-in-law loved it and was embarassed I'd spent "so much" on him as our large extended family have an agreement we only give token gifts at Christmas. If he only knew!

Going to Sea in a Sieve: The Autobiography
Going to Sea in a Sieve: The Autobiography
by Danny Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! What a bargain!, 29 Dec 2012
I bought this book and a DVD which arrived together three days after I'd placed the order. In impeccible condition, I was absolutely thrilled with this purchase.

Faultless for price, service and product condition, I shall definitely use this seller again.

XBox 360 Headset With Microphone Live UK - iZKATM One Stop Shop For All Your Accessory Needs
Offered by Cloud Accessories Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for!, 29 Dec 2012
I don't know if the item works as I gave it away shortly after receiving it. It was meant to be a Christmas gift for a twelve-year-old. I was so disappointed in the packaging, I didn't have the heart to give them to him as it came wrapped in bubble wrap in a jiffy bag.

Don't get me wrong. The price was more than acceptable and the delivery fast. It's just it didn't look "new and unused" and I didn't want my Grandson to think I'd bought cheap or second-hand merchandise. I would gladly have paid an extre £1-£2 to have it packaged as if I'd bought it on the high street.

Economy Webcam - Logicam Easycam Webcam - USB Webcam, Built-in Microphone, Plug & Play Webcam, 6 LED lights, Plug and Play USB Web Camera which does not need any driver - Ideal Chat webcam and Ideal Gift [Price reduced]. Good Quality Webcam
Offered by ProGadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value for money!, 28 Sep 2012
Plug in and away you go! No software needed. You might want to review the default video settings for personal choice but otherwise, just enjoy! Our grandkids are now on Skype and have the app on their iTouches. They're forever Skyping us and taking us on a tour of their bedrooms and showing us what they made at school etc. A steal for the price and worth every penny. Without appearing patronising, the slider button on the lead is for the onboard lights and not mic volume as I first thought. In my opinion, buy it now!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Where so I start?, 14 July 2012
Arrived fast, excellently packaged and in fab condition. Plugged it into my iPad 2, set the little button on the side to 'card', slipped my SD card in and away it went. Yes, it comes up with an incompatible message so just dismiss. It will load all the images and you can even chose which ones you want to store.
As for the accompanying pen, it's worth the price on it's own. I spent £12 for one in a high street shop a few months back and was bitterly disappointed. However, the one included for free with this card reader is nothing short of a steal. It is sensitive, glides effortless across the screen and I wish I could buy it on it's own.
If you consider what you get for the money, this is as good a bargain as you'll find. I love the extras such as the protective cap for the plug and the overall body is much more expensive-looking than I've paid.
Oh, if you're wondering what the little 'peg' attached to the lanyard on the pen is, it's profiled like a jack plug on a headphone set so you can attach it to the iPad, iPhone, iTouch by plugging it into the headphone socket. It won't damage your socket and it's a such a nice nicknack.
I've made a really excellent purchase and it deserves a good review!

LUPO FM Transmitter and Charger for iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, 3, iPod Touch, Classic, Nano (All Generations*) - BLACK
Offered by LUPO STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 14 July 2012
Unbelievable service! I ordered it after 15:30 yesterday and it arrived at approximately 09:15 this morning. As for the product itself, it was simplicity personified to attach to my iPhone, set a channel on it, comparable channel on my car radio and I now have all my favourite music when I want.
As an aside, I have a sat nav app and it comes through brilliantly on my car speakers as well. All-in-all, a lovely piece of kit at a giveaway price.

Fm Transmitter Car Kit Charger Radio For iPhone 4 Ipod
Fm Transmitter Car Kit Charger Radio For iPhone 4 Ipod

4.0 out of 5 stars I got what I ordered!, 13 Dec 2010
For the price paid, I have no complaints. The grab strength of the two holding sides is not bolt tight but, hey, for £6 I cannot complain. It's a doddle to set up and use. The location of the cigarette socket on my dash(Focus 1.6 LX) is not the fault of the item.
I was pleasantly surprised to find a USB port as well as a standard jack socket and a bespoke iPod/iTouch/Apple plug. I wasn't sure about the remote control until my wife & I went on a longish journey. As the passenger, she was able to control what we listened to. I was able to drive undistracted. My car has a power socket in the back. I moved the location to this socket without interference and now I don't have to consider the unfortunate location of the dash socket.
All-in-all, a great product for less than the price of a couple of pints.