Profile for Mr. G. N. Hill > Reviews

Mr. G. N. Hill

The Unofficial Guide to iPhone iOS 7
The Unofficial Guide to iPhone iOS 7

5.0 out of 5 stars very informative, 16 Jun 2013
Well presented and an easy read, can't wait for the update in the fall. Looks like he's sorted out all the major points on iOS 7

Xtra Flex Super L.E.D. Book Light - Silver
Xtra Flex Super L.E.D. Book Light - Silver
Offered by Pizzazz

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 2 Dec 2011
Does what I expected neat device fits the side of my iPad knee tray, you need standard batteries as it wouldn't give off much light with re-chargeabls

UltimateAddons Black Messenger Style Bag for Apple iPad 2
UltimateAddons Black Messenger Style Bag for Apple iPad 2
Offered by UltimateAddons-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A1, 2 Dec 2011
This bag was better than I expected, only one suggestion though, a detachable shoulder carry strap and small carry handle as well

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW !!!, 2 Nov 2011
I originally bought the Boxwave stylus for my iPad which worked OK for a while but then started to loose it's responsiveness. After fitting a Media Devil screen protector it was almost unusable, I had to press very hard to swipe the screen and drawing and handwriting on the Noteshelf app was impossible.

I thought that was partly due to the screen Devil screen protector so I sent an email to them. To my suprise and astonishment I received a reply within a day saying they were going to send a new pack of screen protectors along with one of their styluses, even though the problem didn't lie with their stylus. I was a little apprehensive as to the outcome, but what a difference the Media Devil far outperformed the Boxwave, I can now start drawing again!

This is a very good firm to deal with, it's a pity everyone doesn't react like they've done.

Their stylus is second to none and I'll give it A1+++ and five stars! ..........Buy one with confidence!

MediaDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) - Apple iPad 2/3/4 (2nd Generation / 3rd Generation / 4th Generation) - (2 x Screen Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Fanastic, 31 Oct 2011
This has improved my screen as I live in a very sunny climate and had to keep turning round so couldn't see a reflection. The only problem is that I use a Boxwave sylus and it's not quite so responsive. I contacted Media Devil and they were fantastic, there're sending another sreen cover and one of there own sylus pens, even though I didn't buy their sylus.

QUE SERVICIO!

SHL BRAND ISOPROPANOL IPA Isopropyl Alcohol 99.9% Pure (500ml)
SHL BRAND ISOPROPANOL IPA Isopropyl Alcohol 99.9% Pure (500ml)
Offered by Shiny Hardware Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars A1, 31 Oct 2011
Used it for the first time on my printer cartidge and it works fine, no problems at all with it

New Trent Arcadia IMP38B Airbender ClamShell Keyboard Case for the iPad (4th Gen) with Retina display, NEW iPad (3rd Gen), iPad 2, Bluetooth keyboard /w matte finish compatible with the iPad (4th Gen) with Retina display, NEW iPad (3rd Gen), iPad 2: 3G, WIFI Model, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, with multi adjustable angles and removable stand (the UPGRADED VERSION of IMP39B Embassy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, 16 Sep 2011
Very good build and style.
I find the keys need to be pressed quite hard otherwise the iPad puts in something different to what was intended. Also after using a full size keyboard I'm having to check that the caps lock hasn't been pressed when I hit the "A" key .......... looks like it's going to need some getting used to!

ClimaxDigital VCAP303 USB 2.0 Video capture with Audio + DVD/VCD Maker from video source: VHS, V8, Hi8 for laptop/PC,video recorder, camcorder, DVD player or Satellite TV receiver,supports *XP/Vista 32/Vista 64/Window 7/8 32&64*)+Support Xbox 360/PS3 colour recording+upload video directly to YouTube + ArcSoft ShowBiz 3.5+*FREE AV cable & SCART Adaptor*
Offered by ClimaxDigital UK (VAT NO: GB948688449)

Humax Digital Satellite Set Top Box - Freesat - Foxsat HD
Humax Digital Satellite Set Top Box - Freesat - Foxsat HD
Offered by Tektica

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Fine, 12 Feb 2010
I have both the HD and the HDR models in hindsight I would have bought another HDR .......... much more versatile for the extra £££££
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 21, 2011 11:20 PM BST