Profile for Max N > Reviews

Max N

World Peace Is None Of Your Business
World Peace Is None Of Your Business

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album., 17 July 2014
A very, very good album. Great music, great lyrics and Morrissey's voice has never sounded better. My favourite tracks ( so far) are: Staircase At The University (tune) Kick The Bride Down The Aisle, Istanbul, Mountjoy, The Bullfighter Dies....OK I could go on and list the all, they're all pretty darn good. If you like Morrissey then you will probably like this album, if you don't like him then...you probably won't. My only criticism is that the extra track on the deluxe version 'Art-Hounds' really should be on the album, it is a truly brilliant song. Actually I would advise everyone to buy the deluxe edition as all the extra tracks are fantastic.
One more thing - this album gets better with every listen so if you're not fond of it at first then I recommend you keep listening as it may grow on you.

Satellite Of Love
Satellite Of Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful tribute, 5 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Satellite Of Love (MP3 Download)
I wasn't sure at first but after a few listens I loved it, it gets better with every listen. A beautiful tribute.

Autobiography
Autobiography
by Morrissey

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Autobiography (Paperback)
I can only assume that all the negative reviews come from people who haven't even read it. An absolutely brilliant autobiography, beautifully and uniquely written.