Profile for Benjy > Reviews

Content by Benjy

Benjy

Samsung 350V5C 15.6-inch Laptop (Silver) - (Intel Core i7 3630QM 2.4GHz Processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDSM DL, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars JESUS ***** ******* CHRIST this is a fast laptop!!, 26 Nov 2012
Much like most people I don't actually turn off my laptop, I tend to put it on standby so that I can get back to what i was doing quicker.
I bought this as my old laptop was taking over 2 minutes to do this (long overdue for a change) and after turning on this Samsung with almost all the programs I use running before I shut the lid, I timed it when starting up and it was running in under 2 seconds instantly playing my music again!
This processor seems to be able to run absolutely everything with no lag at all!

This laptop is simply amazing and the keyboard is supremely comfortable. It's completely worth the money and if you think the RAM isn't enough it's also expandable to 16GB.

(P.S. Windows 8 is nothing short of fabulous. Don't let it put you off!)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2012 10:55 AM GMT