Profile for MDS > Reviews

Belkin Pleated Sleeve for iPad - Black
Offered by KING OF FLASH
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad with Keyboard Case, 25 Jan 2014
I was looking for a protective case for my iPad that also had a Belkin Keyboard attached to it, so the case needed to be that bit thicker than some of the “snug” style cases you can find. This case fitted the bill perfectly and with the saving by buying from Amazon compared to the high street, I have been more than happy with my purchase.

Philips Sonicare HX6013/02 ProResults Standard Toothbrush Heads - 3-Pack
Philips Sonicare HX6013/02 ProResults Standard Toothbrush Heads - 3-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Philips Sonicare Toothbrush Heads, 4 Jan 2014
Fantastic value and does the job it is meant to! Much cheaper than the other sites I searched, so I was very happy indeed.

Nespresso Lattissima by De'Longhi EN690T, Titanium (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nespresso Coffee Machine, 4 Jan 2014
I bought this having visited friends who had another of the Nespresso machines and I love it. It is so easy to use and maintain and the coffee is really good and cheaper than treating myself to a Starbucks everyday, but still getting the coffee shop taste. OK, so it is not a 100% comparable to a coffee shop taste, but at the price per cup for making a cup of Nespresso who is complaining. With all the different coffee aromas to chose from I am sure it will appeal to most people.

Charger Universal 629874 (S696)
Charger Universal 629874 (S696)
Offered by iCell Media
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rechargeable Battery Charger, 4 Jan 2014
I always search Amazon for my rechargeable batteries now as I find it to be the best prices available and certainly more competitive than the high street.

No More Excess, Advanced Digital Luggage Scale (BLACK)
No More Excess, Advanced Digital Luggage Scale (BLACK)
Offered by WAAHA (arrive in 8-18 days)
Price: 5.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Digital Luggage Scales, 4 Jan 2014
These are quite simply a must in todays world of cheap airlines who love to charge us for going over our luggage allowance. I find the digital reader really easy to use and the clip really safe and secure too. The handle is also a good size for lifting a heavy piece of luggage. Much better than some of the non digital / non clip types.

Waterpik Whitening Power Flosser
Waterpik Whitening Power Flosser
Offered by ilikebargain UK
Price: 10.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Flooser, 4 Jan 2014
I bought this as an alternative to cord flossing and can't say I was overly impressed. It might work better for some, but for me I found it very difficult to use.

2 x Latte Glasses (1 PAIR)
2 x Latte Glasses (1 PAIR)
Offered by buyabargainuk
Price: 5.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Latte Glasses, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: 2 x Latte Glasses (1 PAIR)
Good value and does the job it is meant to! It was certainly cheaper than I would have found on the high street. I was also surprised by the quality, it was much better than I expected.

MEGUIARS 6 PIECE SMOOTH SURFACE CAR CLEANING/DETAILING CLAY KIT
MEGUIARS 6 PIECE SMOOTH SURFACE CAR CLEANING/DETAILING CLAY KIT
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Car Detailing Kit, 4 Jan 2014
I was very sceptical about buying this, but somebody recommended it and wow I was impressed! It is hard work and requires a lot of elbow grease, but the results are quiet incredible!

BCL MINI OPTICAL MOUSE RETRACTABLE CABLE USB/PS2 PINK
BCL MINI OPTICAL MOUSE RETRACTABLE CABLE USB/PS2 PINK
Offered by Accessory Land
Price: 6.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Laptop Portable Mouse, 4 Jan 2014
Good value and does the job it is meant to! It was certainly cheaper than I would have found on the high street. Not the best quality, but at the price who is complaining.

Hot Pink Laptop / Notebook Bag For 14" / 15" / 15.4"  Widescreen Laptops