Profile for joyce hamilton > Reviews

joyce hamilton

Trixie Pet Ramp, Black, 40 ◊ 156 cm
Trixie Pet Ramp, Black, 40 ◊ 156 cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Like other reviewers comments, 30 Mar. 2015
I bought this after reading reviews from other purchasers. My 9 year old labrador was finding it difficult to jump out of boot of our IX35 due to arthiritis in his spine. The first one received was broken and had obviously been sent back already as the replacement authorisation slip was still in the box. Having said this it was quickly replaced. Like other reviewers comments, my dog also found the surface to be a bit slippy and was apprehensive due to the steeper incline. I followed the guidance of others and used a piece of rubber matting a little encouragement with the help of a small titbit and he is now happy to use it. My dog is just over 44kg, so robustness of item will tell through time. A suggestion to manufacturer would be to consider adding some rubber strips across walkway and remove need to add rubber mats to assist with steeper inclines.

Blindsided (A Thriller)
Blindsided (A Thriller)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 29 Jun. 2014
Gripping novel,with many twists and turns in storyline which keeps you hooked till the final page. This is the first book I have read by this author and won't be my last.

48 Hours: A City of London Thriller
48 Hours: A City of London Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 May 2014
Keeps you enthralled from beginning till end. Excellent read. Couldn't put it down, just when you thought it was over there was another twist

Skagen White Label Women's Quartz Watch with Silver Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Strap 456SRS1
Offered by Mode Watches

5.0 out of 5 stars Skagen watch - elegance, 14 Feb. 2014
I was looking for a new dress watch, but wanted to purchase one that I could wear dressed up on a night out, or simply dressed down when wearing jeans. I was so impressed with the Skagen jewellery that I had received from my husband at Christmas, that after viewing many other watches I decided to purchase this one. It has lived up to my expectations and looks beautiful regardless of what you are wearing. It is even more elegant than the pictures portray and the bracelet is so easy to adjust to fit. I have no regrets with purchasing this item.

Panasonic NN-CT562MBPQ Combination Microwave Oven, Silver/Grey
Panasonic NN-CT562MBPQ Combination Microwave Oven, Silver/Grey
Offered by Electrical Discount UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic lives up to its name, 14 Feb. 2014
I had gone off combination ovens due to a bad experience some years ago and reverted back to microwave use for reheating meals only. Panasonic have a good reputation and having read the reviews on line helped me with my decision to purchase this model. I am glad I did, it has lived up to my expectations and more . It is very easy to use and the booklet provided gives clear help with cooking processes, including recipes.

Birdy Amazon Artist Lounge Live EP
Birdy Amazon Artist Lounge Live EP

5.0 out of 5 stars birdy, 23 Sept. 2013
Really lovely, clear, haunting voice. She has great talent and I am really looking forward to hearing more from her in the future.