Profile for M. J. Belcher > Reviews

Content by M. J. Belcher

M. J. Belcher (Essex , UK)

Doctor Who The Doctors Nano Recorder
Doctor Who The Doctors Nano Recorder
Offered by LAST CHANCE COLLECTIBLES
Price: 12.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for any Dr Who Fan!, 11 Oct 2011
This toy is great fun, I bought this for my son for his 10th Birthday and he and his brother and sister had lots of fun recording messages on it. It is not really designed to be educational just fun and in this case it does the job perfectly. It is ideal for any Dr Who Fan or gadget lovers, My son has Aspergers and he is both! We have found it durable.... been dropped a few times and my 6 year old has had her hands on it frequently! The batteries also seem to last well too, we are still on the first set. Overall great fun and good value for money!

Pants
Pants
by Giles Andreae
Edition: Board book
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a fantastic book!, 23 Feb 2008
This review is from: Pants (Board book)
I bought this book originally as a gift, but after reading it i ended up buying two copies. All three of my chidren adore this book, when my daughter came along she destroyed the paperback copy so i bought it again this time in board format!!! We have read it so many times that the whole family know it word for word now. Fantastic bright colourful illustrations and quirky rhyming make this a silly but funny book which everyone will adore. A Must-Have Book!