Profile for Nathalie G. > Reviews

Content by Nathalie G.

Nathalie G. "Red Solar Moon" (England)

The Soul of the Condor: A Forgotten Holocaust
The Soul of the Condor: A Forgotten Holocaust
by Carlos J. Sanchez Sanchez

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 10 Mar 2012
I stayed on my thirst to understand what I had bought this book for. The title sounds more interesting than the book. Only the last 20 or so pages interested me. The rest is the recollection of a life and how the author had to fight to be a qualified doctor.

Lost Lands: A Magickal History of Lemuria, Atlantis & Avalon
Lost Lands: A Magickal History of Lemuria, Atlantis & Avalon
by Lucy Cavendish

5.0 out of 5 stars The lost lands, 10 Mar 2012
Very interesting book that shares history and insight on lost civilisations explaining their way of life and what they were good at. Interesting to find that I descend from Lemuria rather than atlantis or Avalon...

Designing Patterns - A Fresh Approach to Pattern Cutting (Fashion & Design)
Designing Patterns - A Fresh Approach to Pattern Cutting (Fashion & Design)
by Hilary Campbell

5.0 out of 5 stars Sewing patterns, 10 Mar 2012
It was advised by a teacher to learn to make some made to measure patterns. I still have to get more practice to be able to use all the different information this book contains.

Elemental Shaman: One Man's Journey into the Heart of Humanity, Spirituality and Ecology
by Omar Rosales

4.0 out of 5 stars General information on shamanic practices, 7 Sep 2009
Very easy to read! I would recommend that book to whoever is looking to get a better understanding of what a Shaman is and what a Shaman does. Different cultures, different shamanic healing practices...

Though, if you are on the shamanic path already, this book will probably not teach you much... Though you will be guided through the author's travels and sometimes have the impression to read some fancy travel book!

Fairplay to the author for following his path and bringing some consciousness to the world!

Cosmic Ordering Oracle Cards
Cosmic Ordering Oracle Cards
by Barbel Mohr
Edition: Loose Leaf

4.0 out of 5 stars Thoughts and messages from the universe, 8 Aug 2009
Pick a card and be honest with yourself! What we do isn't always what we should be doing! You can ignore the card or try to put it in practice. Sometimes easier to say than to do, but at least if we bring the thought to our conscious there is a chance that in time we can manage to grasp the concept and manage to make our lives, our world a better place!

Daily Guidance From Your Angels: 365 Angelic Messages To Soothe, Heal, And Open Your Heart
by Doreen Virtue PhD

4.0 out of 5 stars Daily thoughts and inspirations, 8 Aug 2009
When you are feeling under the weather, flick throught this amasingly presented book, and pick a page as if you were picking a card. You will receive a daily thought and inspiration that will support you throughout the day... If you dare to be honest with yourself, you will find the messages to be accurate with the events in your life and the way you are feeling!

Australian Bush Flower Essences
Australian Bush Flower Essences
by Ian White

5.0 out of 5 stars Amasing knowledge!, 8 Aug 2009
Being in the complementary therapy field, I have used different flower essences for years, and since they did work for me, I searched for a comprehensive book... I finally found Ian White's Books...
This "Australian Bush Flower Essences" book lists 50 different essences! It will take you through the history and purpose of flower essences, how they work, how to use and chose them, how to prepare and take them, will provide you with an index of illnesses and their treatment, and will even give you some affirmations to help you on your way to better health!

If you are interested in flower essences, then this book is a must have! So much research has gone into this gem!

Since it was written more essences are now available and a second book was published to complement this one. So you may want to add the amasing sequel "Australian Bush Flower Healing" to your collection!
I have both books and I use them regularly to find what essences my body needs at any one time to support me through life's challenges. A fantastic aid to personal well being and developement!

Rescued by Angels
Rescued by Angels
by Philippa Merivale

4.0 out of 5 stars Compelling, 8 Aug 2009
This review is from: Rescued by Angels (Paperback)
A friend offered me this book at a challenging time in my life...
The experience of the book started as I became emotional reading the title! It came as a message to confirm the path I needed to explore!
From the moment I started reading Philippa Merivale's moving true life story, I was compelled to reading more, and found it difficult to put the book down! There was so many common points with my own life story! So many common points with so many people I know on this planet earth!
The writting came from the heart, which makes this book uncomplicated, easy to read and to take in.
It also offers you a light at the end of the tunnel! A light that anyone can grasp if they want to!
What you will take from that amasing book is up to you... You can chose to take it as a true life story type of novel or you can start using it to enrich your life and other people's lives too!
A book to enjoy, appreciate and respect! An inspiration for all of us!