Profile for Red Nelly > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Mamascarf Breastfeeding Scarf - Black
Mamascarf Breastfeeding Scarf - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars A lot more fiddly than it looks, 9 Jun 2013
I stopped trying to use this only a few weeks after my wee one was born. Too much of a faff to position right when baby was struggling to latch on the boob. I know it looks simple enough to use but honestly I read the instructions a dozen times and I still never got it to work for us. I've found it much easier to drape a shirt, muslin or shawl over my shoulder while breastfeeding. That way I can easily check to see he's still latched on properly and make sure I'm not spraying milk everywhere.

MOROCCANOIL TRAVEL KIT
MOROCCANOIL TRAVEL KIT
Offered by Park Lane Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Xmas present, 9 Jun 2013
This review is from: MOROCCANOIL TRAVEL KIT (Misc.)
I bought this set for my mum and she loves it. She'd never used morocan oil before but is now a total convert.

Chef Aid Fabric and Sweater Comb, Yellow
Chef Aid Fabric and Sweater Comb, Yellow

1.0 out of 5 stars Hopeless, 9 Jun 2013
Useless product. Did more harm than good. Ended up buying a mid range battery powered de-fuzzer instead which was well worth the money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 12, 2014 11:35 AM BST

Sophie The Giraffe Original Teether in Blister Pack (White)
Sophie The Giraffe Original Teether in Blister Pack (White)
Offered by green child of mine

4.0 out of 5 stars Undoubtably a classic but way too expensive, 9 Jun 2013
Perfect teething toy. Especially good for babies who are still working out their hands as it's very easy to hold. Sadly we lost our Sophie after only 4 weeks when the wee man dropped her out the buggy one day. Gutted. That'll teach me for spending £12 on a baby toy.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Thin and patterns fade quickly in wash, 9 Jun 2013
These bibs look cute on but sadly are not absorbent enough for my champion dribbler. They also faded quickly in the wash. I ended up buying cheap men's hankies to tie round his chin instead. Even cuter and perfect for the job!

Wimmer-Ferguson Infant Stim-Mobile To Go
Wimmer-Ferguson Infant Stim-Mobile To Go

5.0 out of 5 stars So versatile!, 9 Jun 2013
Baby loves the bold images and it clips easily onto car seat, buggy and bouncy chair. One of my best new baby purchases.

Value Pack Of 3 Mens/Gentlemens 3 Pack Handkerchiefs Spots, Check & Dyed
Value Pack Of 3 Mens/Gentlemens 3 Pack Handkerchiefs Spots, Check & Dyed

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, great colours, 9 Jun 2013
These hankies work perfectly as bibs for my baby boy. Colours much bolder than in the photo and they wash well too. Excellent value.

1 Litre Grapeseed 100% Pure Carrier Oil
1 Litre Grapeseed 100% Pure Carrier Oil
Offered by Naissance

5.0 out of 5 stars Low scent, light and great for baby skin, 9 Jun 2013
This is the only moisturising oil I feel happy using on my baby's dry skin. We've been using it since he was 2 months old and we like it loads better than any other cream or oil we've tried. Practically scent free, light and moisturising. Love it.

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (60 Pieces)
Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (60 Pieces)
Offered by Santé Sans Souci

4.0 out of 5 stars Not brilliant but best I've found, 9 Jun 2013
A bit pricier than other brands but theyre the best I've managed to find. Thin, soft and absorbent but tend to get scrunched up in my bra a lot making my boobs look very weird.

100ml Grapeseed 100% Pure Carrier Oil
100ml Grapeseed 100% Pure Carrier Oil
Offered by Naissance

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for moisterising my baby's skin, 9 Jun 2013
I started using this on my baby's dry skin when he was about 2 months old. Barely any scent, lovely texture, easily absorbed and super moisturising. Best of all it doesn't irritate his sensitive skin and I'm happy using it on my excema prone skin too.

Page: 1 | 2