Profile for R. Singh > Reviews

Content by R. Singh

R. Singh "Rahul N Singh" (London)

Revolution
Revolution

5.0 out of 5 stars Consciousness is at the heart of this!, 17 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Revolution (Kindle Edition)
The best thing about this is that it put spirituality at the heart of it all and then points you in the right direction. Brand is honest and humble in this, he recognises his flaws and then overcomes them. He gives other people an opportunity to present themselves like Pinchbeck, Chomsky, Klein etc.
Russell Brand shows us that an alternative way of thinking is available. We must open up our consciousness for this to happen. We must let go of our egoic self and embrace the clarity that consciousness has when we purify it by observing and watching our primal desires. Thank you Russell for this awesome book!

How to Write the Perfect Novel - A Tongue-In-Cheek Guide to Certain Literary Success
by Chancery Stone

4.0 out of 5 stars For everyone who has a passion for reading or writing!, 29 Mar. 2009
This is one book that could be my bible. It shows what happens inside the literary world and it does it with ease.
Obviously, there may be things that we can disagree with but that will always be personal opinions. Stone may be tongue-in-cheek but there is an element of serious facts here. The sarcasm is easily seen and you would have to be blind not to see it.
It has certainly opened my eyes and has made me realise a lot of things that needed to be changed in the literary world! I have even praised it on my blog called Chronicles of a Creative Writer. Thanks Chancery!
I recommend this book for everyone who has a passion for reading or writing!