Profile for bon jovi fan > Reviews

Content by bon jovi fan

bon jovi fan (England,UK)

Blackfish [DVD]
Blackfish [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kim Ashdown
Offered by Dogwoof Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seaworld Horror, 8 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Blackfish [DVD] (DVD)
Blackfish was the most amazing docu-film I have seen. I did not move for the entire film - completely stunned. I am ashamed to say I took my daughter to Seaworld (I hated it and felt very uncomfortable there)but I did not expect the true horror that this film revealed. My daughter and I have long since agreed we would never return to Seaworld, after watching this film it is unbelievable that anyone would ever go again. This film broke my heart and made me so angry. The untruths that Seaworld spew out to gloss over thier wrong-doings was unbelievable.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab t shirt, 25 Jan. 2010
This t shirt is expensive but well worth it, good quality and can not wait to wear it to the new Tim Burton movie in March!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice dress, 25 Jan. 2010
Nice dress but they are very small (why do all these people make their clothes for stick insects), needed XL to fit a size 14 - crazy - however it is a nice dress

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, 15 Mar. 2009
Love this colourful bag, has one small 'open' pocket in side and one small zipped pocket - useful to keep credit card seperate from other items. Good size, would easily do an overnight stay - although I purchased mine for work! A mobile phone pocket would be a useful improvement - otherwise fantastic!!!