Profile for Nikksy > Reviews

First Picture Word Book
First Picture Word Book
by Caroline Young

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 28 May 2013
I love the Usborne books. I have used this with my little boy to build his vocabulary. Good clear pictures of areas of the home and other interesting environments. I would highly recommend.

Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Bell Drop Earrings
Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Bell Drop Earrings

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 28 May 2013
Nice drop earrings but smaller than I'd hoped they would be. The price is good though and would suit anyone who likes them light, dainty-looking and on the smaller side. Check the dimensions first if you prefer a longer drop. Couldn't complain as the price was good.

Canon MG5350 Pixma Inkjet All-In-One Airprint A4 Printer
Canon MG5350 Pixma Inkjet All-In-One Airprint A4 Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with my Printer, 28 May 2013
I've had this Canon printer for about 8 months now and I'm really pleased with the printer. The set up of the printer and its WiFi was super easy. Print quality is excellent. It does go through ink quite quickly but I believe this is because we have heavy usage as my children use it for their school assignments as well as other purposes. Good thing it allows other (non-Canon) refills specific to this model.

Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Semi Hollow Double Curb Bracelet 19cm/7.5"
Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Semi Hollow Double Curb Bracelet 19cm/7.5"

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love These, 28 May 2013
I love these bracelets, which is probably why I've bought a few. They are pretty and look dainty and pretty on the wrist.

How to be Brilliant at Public Speaking: Any Audience. Any Situation
How to be Brilliant at Public Speaking: Any Audience. Any Situation
by Sarah Lloyd-Hughes

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical, 28 May 2013
Good, well-written book. I've flicked through a few similar books but this one I had to buy and really read as there is no unnecessary waffling. The author has obviously researched her subject and broken it down appropriately. Well done.

Exact Colour: 14 - Champagne Gold | Size: 6" Wide x 90" Long
Exact Colour: 14 - Champagne Gold | Size: 6" Wide x 90" Long
Offered by Black Butterfly Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sash, quick delivery, 28 May 2013
Bought the sash as my daughter was made a last minute sole flower girl at a wedding. Well made sash in light gold. I liked the shade - Not the "in your face" brash gold. Fitted the soft champagne gold theme nicely. Super fast delivery too. Thanks.

Braun Silk-Epil 7 7871 Wet & Dry Dual Epilator with Gillette Venus Technology
Braun Silk-Epil 7 7871 Wet & Dry Dual Epilator with Gillette Venus Technology
Offered by ilikebargain UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good one, 28 May 2013
I needed another epilator as my sister had decided to keep my Braun WD7681 model. I'm so glad I purchased this as it has the added option of the shaver+epilator attachment. I pull of this attachment and I'm able to use just the epilator for the areas that I do not wish to use the shaver on. It picks very short hairs efficiently. I need an epilator I can use in the shower and this does the business very well. 'm pleased with my purchase.

Miore Emerald Necklace, 9ct White Gold, Created Emerald Pendant, 45cm Chain, UNI004PW

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but nice, 28 May 2013
Thought they were small when I received them, but I just couldn't return them. As small as they are, they are really lovely. Now need to get a pair of matching earrings. LOL...

Dune Women's Kindle Black Ankle Boots Kindle 7 UK
Dune Women's Kindle Black Ankle Boots Kindle 7 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made shoes, 28 May 2013
These shoes were not well made. The fit around the toes (patent leather area) were not firm enough to 'hold' the feet, the heels were not steady even though they are mid-heels. Poorly made. Had to return them.

Electronic Dictionary Bookmark - Color: Grey
Electronic Dictionary Bookmark - Color: Grey
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, 28 May 2013
Ah, bliss! Now relieved from my other role as my daughters' dictionary. Got them one each of this item and it really is convenient as they stick them in whatever novel they are reading at the time. They also use them at school as well. Would recommend...

Page: 1 | 2