Profile for Shaz Primus > Reviews

Content by Shaz Primus

Shaz Primus (West Lothian)

Page: 1 | 2
3 x atFoliX Screen Protection Film Blackberry Q10 Screen Protector - FX-Clear crystal clear
Offered by @FoliX GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 29 Aug. 2013
These fit the screen very well. They looked a tad different to fit than most other screen covers I have fitted before but were still simple to fit and on first try they went on with no air bubbles.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini i9190 Gel/TPU White Case - Cool Retro Game Boy Design
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini i9190 Gel/TPU White Case - Cool Retro Game Boy Design
Offered by Phone Cases UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Retro fun, 29 Aug. 2013
Love the look and feel of this case. It doesn't make my phone feel big and bulky but instead makes my phone sit more comfortable in my hand. Delivery was fast too.

Veho Pebble Smartstick Emergency 2200†mAh Portable Battery
Veho Pebble Smartstick Emergency 2200†mAh Portable Battery
Offered by Veho Lifestyle Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Charger for Nights Out, 29 Aug. 2013
Bought this to use for my Samgsung Galaxy S4 Mini as the battery life is low based on my medium to heavy use of the phone.

So i thought when i go on a night out I know I will be covered for extra power and fits nice and easy in my bag with the pocket sock included.

All attachements are there and I tested with my phone to make sure it does it's job and right enough it does it's thing. Best to note it is best to use when phone is off if you want it to charge faster and although it says on the box that it is ready to use, I actually plugged mines into my PC first thing and was met with a blue light...overnight the light turned red which means it is now fully charged.

Someone had mentioned this in a review before so thought I would highlight that again if anyone missed that.

BlackBerry Q10 SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
BlackBerry Q10 SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Offered by Sam Store US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my Crackberry fix, 2 Aug. 2013
I ordered this phone yesterday and got it delivered today from amazon as the seller and it was unlocked as promised (so I'm glad i didnt order from a market seller). I have spent all day playing about with this phone and the battery noticeably lasts longer than the Z10 even with 3G constantly on. I prefer this over the Z10 because the keyboard is amazing to use and faster for typing. The Z10 touchscreen did text well and i loved how it predicted what word to swipe up next but me and full touchscreens dont mix well. I did miss the trackpad but only for 10mins as surfing the internet and using the touchscreen above the keyboard to navigate is less fiddly imo.

I have invested in a case because altho it feels well built, i feel if i did drop this the screen might not like it soo much, whereas my Bold 9780 could handle being knocked about without a case.

All in all i'm glad i made the leap and jumped from my Blackberry Bold to the BB10 because it is a pleasure to use and has all the apps i need to get by...if i wanted more apps then i would of opted for a different smartphone but i have my tablet for all that playtime nonsense. The battery is good enough for me soo far which is a priority for me when buying a phone and i love the look and feel too :)

Lastly i have linked this to my playbook and it worked very well indeed and can now use the phone to share data with my playbook when out and about just like i could with my bold. Great job

CENTRIX 'TRIANGLE' CITY BAG MONOSTRAP RUCKSACK - 11 GREAT COLOURS (HOT PINK)
CENTRIX 'TRIANGLE' CITY BAG MONOSTRAP RUCKSACK - 11 GREAT COLOURS (HOT PINK)
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Cycling, 29 July 2013
Bought this bag for cycling as I really wanted a mono strap for comfort and also something that was small enough to carry but big enough for say a hoody and wallet etc...

The colour (Hot Pink) is fab and very stricking especially for visibility (Love purple but the colour seemed dark/blue on screen) the phone holder on the strap is a perfect fit for my BlackBerry phone and has enough pockets to seperate the items I need for taking to work.

All in all for the price I am glad I made the purchase despite some of the lower feedback against it, but i have'nt had any problems with mine and given the price is cheap for the qaulity I feel it is really decent.

Shugon Stafford Drawstring Tote Bag, Purple
Shugon Stafford Drawstring Tote Bag, Purple
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made for the Cost, 19 July 2013
The bag is a good size but the colour is darker than the picture (not a bad thing but wanted to point out in case people expected a lighter colour for visibility) Unfortunately it's not as practical as my old drawstring bag thats on it's last legs for cycling but it will do my little bro for his school sports kit as it is well made so it will still have a use.

All in all the product is decent for the cost. Fast delivery also.

Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Purple  (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012)
Apple iPod shuffle 2GB - Purple (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little MP3 Player, 14 July 2013
Needed an MP3 player to use while cycling as it was annoying having to use my phone and have the cables wrap round me along with the bag I have to use to carry it which also annoys me while cycling.

So far I'm impressed with the sound quality and the level of volume this tiny device can reach as I was worried after a few comments on other websites about the device adhering to the silly EU volume control standard applied to so many audio devices these days.

All in all I'm going to enjoy using a practical backpack whilst using this handy little device that easily clips on to my clothing for easy access.

I'm not a great lover of Apple products due to personal taste but I do love this little gadget and the colour is exactly what I wanted. Hats off to em!

FlashMART - 16GB Micro SD Memory card/Transflash/Micro SDHC Card for BLACKBERRY Bold 9780

1.0 out of 5 stars Get What You Pay For..., 14 July 2013
Bought this card for my Blackberry to hold the mass amount of music I have that my original 2GB card couldn't handle...All of a sudden it has wiped all my music/photos and videos and states there are errors on the disc out of the blue...So now I am back to my more reliable 2GB card.

I would return this but it would cost more to return than it cost...never again now as this has put me off buying anything other than a Brand name when it comes to electronics.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Nuketown 2025 Edition (PS3)
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Nuketown 2025 Edition (PS3)

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish it was better than I had expected, 3 Dec. 2012
I had pre-ordered this as I had fallen for the hype for the first time since CoD:MW2.

Campaign:

I did enjoy the campaign to the point where I liked to watch the cust scenes also (which is something I usually like to skip)

It had kept me entertained and the graphics were pretty good too.

Zombies:

Another reason why i had bought this game as it looked fun and it was great to play via Lan Party with little bro's.

Online MP:

The only reason to buy a CoD game these days...I really enjoyed Nuketown 2025 map (before it was yanked away) and the hijacked map and those were the only decent maps imo. I also enjoyed One in the chamber game mode as I got many laughs out of that even though I am not the best player in the world.

I didnt enjoy the lag, issues connecting to games, no dedicated servers and connection lost and many people mention the problems with the bullets hardly making a dent into players which I noticed.

Then it crashed my console after one round. So got my refund on the basis that this is not an un-common problem and that the makers see fit to take away pre-order items at their will (regardless if they have caved in and gave it back as it shows me what future DLC will end up being a mess too)

If it wasnt for some of the issues I would have kept this game but it seemed like a rush job and maybe I'm just one of the unlucky few to encounter these but I'll stick to BF3 in future.

IMO CoD hasnt been the same since COD4 where I felt I got my monies worth.

BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 Sim Free Smartphone
BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 Sim Free Smartphone

5.0 out of 5 stars Crackberry Addict, 3 Dec. 2010
I bought the Blackberry Curve 9300 3G as I read good things about this type of smart phone and also wanted to quickly un-do the mistake I made in getting a Samsung Jet touch screen (which was defo not great for fast txting) also I didnt want to jump on the iPhone fashion accessory scene (again touch screen just don't agree with me).

Everything about this phone is ace and I don't have one bad thing to say about it. I'm able to keep on top of my emails on a regular basis, the sms text/chat style is great so I no longer have to go through different txts to find out last conversation, instead it's all there under the one chat style per person you have texted.

I'm able to set up different ringtones for different messages such as facebook, emails, sms etc so I'm aware of what type of message I'm getting before I even check the phone.

The internet is fast and reliable, the wifi works great when using websites such as youtube.

The music player is loud and great, which btw has now replaced my Sony MP3 player (which was on it's way out anyway).

Lastly the battery life is great too for a smart phone especially even after the fact that I just about can't put the phone down everyday, I'm surprised it even lasts as long as it does. One thing I would say is that I turn off the 3G if I don't need it and it makes all the difference.

Basically, I love this phone and I would defo get a Blackberry again.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 8, 2012 1:00 PM BST