Profile for Pat45 > Reviews

Pat45 (Northern Ireland)

Victory Team Duffle Bag Navy/Graphite - size One Size
Victory Team Duffle Bag Navy/Graphite - size One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, 25 Feb 2013
Yes, great bag in every way.... roomy, handy, masculine and sure looks good and well priced. Would recommend it entirely.

Colm Wilkinson - Sings Hits from Les Miserables, Phantom of the Opera, Evita & Jesus Christ Superstar [DVD]
Dvd ~ Colm Wilkinson
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 15.36

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, 25 Feb 2013
Having been to all of these wonderful musicals and the recent Les Miserables film I thought I would treat myself to this DVD and continue to enjoy the magical music sung by the wonderful Colm Wilkinson. What a huge disappointment this DVD turned out to be. Old, decrepid, unexciting and poor in every way. No I wouldn't recommend it. In fact after one viewing/hearing I threw it into the charity shop bag.

Melissa & Doug Wooden Abacus
Melissa & Doug Wooden Abacus
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars ABACUS, 29 April 2010
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Wooden Abacus (Toy)
My little grand-daughter was having difficulty in grasping the concept of 'tables' and I could think of no better way of helping her than by using the old-fashioned method of the Abacus. She is really keen and enthusiastic and thoroughly enjoys using this colourful method of counting, adding, subtracting etc. Problem solved! Must say though.. not a toy as such but a fun way of learning the basics of mathematics.

Pilates For Life [DVD]
Pilates For Life [DVD]
Dvd ~ Darcy Bussell
Price: 16.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Pilates Beginner, 21 Nov 2009
This review is from: Pilates For Life [DVD] (DVD)
As I recently commenced Pilates classes I bought this DVD so that I could learn the basics in Pilates at home. I find it very useful (much better than a book!) as I am able to watch and do the exercises at the same time. Yes, Darcey simplifies Pilates but I am sure it would not stretch (no pun intended!) those who have moved on to the intermediate stage. Nevertheless, it's good and ideal for beginners and for that reason I recommend it.