Profile for bobbie > Reviews

Savisto Premium Stainless Steel Kitchen Skin Plug Strainer / Drainer
Savisto Premium Stainless Steel Kitchen Skin Plug Strainer / Drainer
Offered by SAVISTO

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly., 29 Jan. 2016
Ordered this for my 14year old sink as the washer had gone on the old plug. This one fits perfectly and now I don't find all the water draining out when I wash up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Know where the money goes!, 12 Sept. 2013
I've had an Owl for years and found it brilliant for checking how much I've used each week (or day) but the old one suddenly stopped workng and it wasn't until I had bought a new one that I realised why.The cable had got cut through! so I need not have bought a new one. But this one gives me much more information so I am pleased I did.Great product.

Sock And Stocking Aid
Sock And Stocking Aid
Offered by Lifeswonderful - Comfort Mobility Wellbeing

5.0 out of 5 stars A great help., 8 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Sock And Stocking Aid (Sports)
Bought for someone waiting for hip replacement and he finds it very helpful indeed. So easy to use. Superb invention.

Anself Nail Dryer for Drying Nail Varnish Nail Polish
Anself Nail Dryer for Drying Nail Varnish Nail Polish
Offered by TOMTOP-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well., 8 Dec. 2012
Use it once a week and so far haven't had to change batteries. Quite quiet.Takes a while to dry nails but pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal!, 8 Dec. 2012
We had a large wardrobe that was musty due to all the rain. Installed this heater and now it is fine. Very pleased. Easy to install and cheap to run.Just the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 12 Aug. 2012
Machine is making a superb job of my much overgrown lawn due to the weather. Delivery was quick - four working days. It was easy to put together and its easy to start every time. Very manouverable for a big machine and the grass just slides out of the box to empty. The hosepipe attachment makes cleaning a breeze. I'm really pleased with it.