Profile for Daisy > Reviews

Writer's Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers
Writer's Journey: Mythic Structure for Writers
by Christopher Vogler

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality!, 4 May 2013
This is the first book I ever purchase with Amazon and I'm lovin' it!! ♥♥♥ The book is wrapped with heavy 'armour' and totally unscratched during the delivery! It is so perfect and that makes my day! Glad to have shopped with you!!! Would buy books with you again if I need any! :))))))))))))))))

The Works 4: Poems about everything: Every Kind of Poem on Every Topic That You Will Ever Need for the Literacy Hour
by Gaby Morgan

3.0 out of 5 stars My love, 4 May 2013
I was in love with these books (The Works) when I was in HK. One day I remembered and searched in Amzon while I'm still in UK these days. Sooo happy to have found this online and I ordered it without thinking twice. This seller is especially concerned with how customers think about the product and I got at least 3 emails asking me how I think about the book purchased!

However, this one was not good in quality e.g. scratches on the papers and flipped pages etc when I got the delivery :( So I tried to contact Oli (the seller) about the condition of the book in reply to his emails. I gathered that it might be something to do with the delivery process. Anyway, he offered me half refund of the original book price. Though the book can be in better quality, I am glad he replied me right away and I am happy with the after-sale service.

The Works 7: Classic Poems
The Works 7: Classic Poems
by Brian Moses

4.0 out of 5 stars Good delivery, 4 May 2013
I was in love with these books when I was in HK. One day I remembered and searched in Amzon while I'm still in UK these days. Sooo happy to have found this online and I ordered it without thinking twice. The book is good in quality upon delivery. Glad to have shopped with you. :)