Profile for Andri > Reviews

Content by Andri

Andri

iPazzPortTM ProMini Bluetooth Mini Wireless Keyboard, Backlit with Multi-Touchpad / Laser Pointer for Google Nexus 7 / Google Android TV / iPhone 4 4S 3GS 3G / Samsung Galaxy S S2 S3 / HTPC / PC / Iphone / Android 3.0 Tablet / Mac OS KP-810-10BTT
Offered by iPazzPort Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Straight out of the box., 30 Sep 2012
When this arrived it met my expectations in size and weight which was exactly what I was wanting. The main purpose for this device was to control my HTC ONE X phone. It connected straight away ( no Bluetooth stack issues).

* The keypad was the nicest surprise, I wasn't really intending to use it but it works like any normal keypad, Double tap is left click; when you start to track on the key pad a mouse pointer appears on the screen and isn't to laggy either.
* So people have mentioned about the missing £ sign, well that's true but it isn't an issue for me to be honest.
* The keys feel good, nice click response and whilst holding down on a key you will be surprised at how fast its transmitting the information.
* Back light is descent enough.
* Charging is fine and comes with supplied cables.
* Bluetooth dongle is already inserted.
* It reconnects to my phone each time I turn it on, which was the one issue I for saw but thankfully this isn't the case.

All in all it is a descent product from a good seller and when showing my work colleagues they seem to be getting one too in the very near future.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2014 8:35 AM GMT

Gadget Giant HTC One X BLACK PU Leather Book Flip Wallet Case Cover Pouch - Internal Card Holder & Free LCD Screen Protector
Offered by Gadget Giant

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and does the job well, 10 Jun 2012
After searching similar products I thought I would take a gamble at this very cheap case for the HTC One X. Albeit you can hammer a nail with the glass, I wanted something that would at least protect it from scratches. Having a similar a case for the Samsung SII, I wanted something similar.

It doesn't feel too cheap but I got what I paid for. The only annoying thing and hence why not 5 stars is that the charging port on the side of the phone doesn't have a corresponding hole (so I made my own) but that's a small detail to be honest. The phone fits well and again this case will serve its purpose for maybe a year or slightly less; where I intend to get a better one as more come onto the market.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Descent wallet type pouch, 30 Sep 2011
I ordered this mainly on the price and the supporting picture; yes it isn't leather but are you really surprised by that?

Saying that, the build is good and the phone fits nicely into the bracket and needs some prying to get the phone out, which is reassuring.

I could drop this and feel pretty safe in the knowledge that it wouldn't break the glass, which was the main real reason I got this in the first place. All fine when you have a plastic surround but what happens when you drop it and it lands on a corner on the glass? Happened to me with my old HD2, ouch.

Anyway, it has a basic card holder too as per description which is good for my work pass. It also has a nice closing mechanism, and as a bonus which I found you can have it stand upright as the lip forms a handy angle.

All in all for the price its worth getting, wonder if they make combo rolly pouch?

Karrimor Men's Bodmin Ii Mid Weathertite Light Mink Walking Boot K300Lmk153 8 Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Kari-can, 17 Jan 2011
I bought these as I needed some pretty fast and went solely by the reviews. One helpful review mentioned the size - and they are ever so slightly larger.

I ordered a size 8 and fit perfectly with some room by the toes, don't be tempted to order a slightly larger size. Using the size guide helped and I`m glad I didnt go for a higher size as they would have been to big.

The shoes are of good build, look good and are lighter than I expected. I don't often buy shoes off the internet but on this occasion I have been more than impressed.

* let me stress use the guide and use a ruler - cant go wrong.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 10, 2012 1:30 PM BST

LG 32LD450 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV with† Freeview
LG 32LD450 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV with† Freeview

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for a great LCD, 12 Jan 2011
We bought this TV with the aim of replacing our ageing CRT. For the price we cant complain as the quality more than surpasses what we paid for it. The inbuilt free view isn't laggy when navigating with the remote and you can look ahead to the next day.

Depending on the source you are watching will give varying picture quality, for example football from BBC is ok, slightly pixelated but this isn't an issue as the tv is at least 6 meters away from our seating arrangement; the same goes for snooker.

We have the wii in the scart socket and this looks great, would advise putting the sensor bar at the bottom of the tv and on top of the stand.

Where this shines is how we have our computer connected to the HDMI port (google 10meter HDMI white cable for [...]!!), so the desktop becomes an extension. {Win 7 with AMD HD4770} originally we used XBMC and the TV was set to 1080p, however there is a skin issue with XBMC where is wont show 1080p as an option, putting the screen to 720p did the trick and we couldnt tell the difference. Infact 700+mb xvid look really nice on the and 720p BD are excellent. We also use VLC for the majority of video playback.

Overall, if you want a TV that integrates with your computer through HDMI with added freeview and not wanting to break the bank then I would highly recommend this.